MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

Hello everyone!

Some very exciting news to share in this announcement! I had mentioned a rewrite that I was planning to post here, however, this book has been picked up for publishing!

Unfortunately this also means that I will ultimately be taking this story down a few days prior to the publishing date of the new version. No worries it will be a while, maybe a month or two, before it comes down.

The good news is that I will be able to provide the first 3-5 chapters (still negotiating) on WattPad which is entirely new content! There are 10 completely new chapters, some new characters, and a LOT of new content. It will also be a cohesive version of both To Light By Darkness and Like Seeing Stars! I'm also hoping that I will be given permissions to post some "deleted scenes" here on WattPad, there are a lot of them 😂 but we will see!

I am hoping to carry on this story as a series which would focus on each characters' experience after the events of the current novels.

Again, I want to thank all of you for your support and for reading my stories! I can't wait to take the next steps in this process!

Thank you all again and I will updating you soon!

—SheForbidden