Part 10

My hands were tired and I was left on the floor while Dan was fettered in the bed.
After some time, I heard the door unlock revealing three people. One Dan's mom, one Justin and one was Elena.

Dans' eyes widened with terror as he violently tried to break the chain that tied him to the bed.

"Dan I'll teach you how to stay loyal to me," Elena said staring at me with a piercing look on her face.
"And you, obsessive retard, I'll show you who Dan belongs to"
Her gaze shifted to Dan's body that laid helplessly on the bed.

She started to remove her dress and soon after she was fully undressed, and I knew what they were about to do.

The walls caged us in and we had nowhere to run.
With every minute passing by, the urge to vanish from existence thrived stronger.
The sound of him screaming got weaker with every stroke he received.
It felt like death was being exhibited in front of me as they forced me to watch him be ravished by a lady who claimed to adore him considerably.
It was truly a disturbing sight that one could display, the sight that happens in every corner of the world and nobody seems to talk about it as they declare it be shameful.

The expression they held was no different than the look on a monsters' face when they finally catch a prey.
Those sadistic devils were having the best time of their life seeing their victims suffer the most.
And this time the devil was a mother and the victim was her own son.

I couldn't take it anymore, I couldn't watch it.
How could a decent individual witness such an inhuman action without having an urge to end it even if it meant risking their life?

"Stop it...stop it" I attempted to scream but it turned out as a whisper, it felt like I was drowning in his tears.
It felt like I was in an empty cabin with Dan who was screaming for mercy, the sound of his helpless scream lingered in my ears.
And the only sight my eyes approved to visualise was the scenery of Dan being taken advantage of.

"Stop it, please"
Fortunately, Justin noticed it this time as he crouched to meet my gaze.

"Samantha, this freak is speaking"

"Huh? What does that weakling has to stay?"
His mother turned to face me, she was looking down at me as if I were a clutter.

"Please, I will do anything you ask me to, just let him go" I begged.

"Anything?" Justin looked at me with a smirk while Dan's mother laughed.

"Elena get off of him" she ordered and I could hear Elena groan.

I waited for her to enunciate again, I was prepared for the worse.

"Leave this place, get out of my sight forever and no one will be harmed"

I stared at her, my face held a disgusted expression.
I wished for her to die a horrible death.
'So she did think of me as another Sam'

"So what do you say?" Justin asked.

After a brief pause, I spoke

"I agree"