𝟽. 𝚃𝚆𝙸𝙽𝚂

Lily POV

Lights shine brightly onto my eyes. Yawns fill the room as I fall back into my bed, not wanting to get up. I stare at the ceiling thinking about what my life would be like in the future with colleges, applications, and studies.

I sighed as I forced myself out of bed. I strolled into the bathroom with no anticipation of doing anything except brushing my teeth because hygiene is crucial.

I walked back out looking the same, not bothering my appearance. I walked into the kitchen surprised to see Lia there before me since I'm the one that always wakes up first. "Morning," I said, boiling some water to make tea for us both.

"Morning, how was yesterday night?" she asked, looking away from her phone.

"Fun, I met Raphael's older brother," I replied. She knows about Raphael too and how he comes in late at night when I'm working to get some cupcakes.

"Raphael has a brother?" she asked in a surprised tone. Her eyes enlarged at me. She turned off her phone and all of her concentration was on me.

"Yep, that was my reaction too," I nodded. I grabbed the boiling kettle from the stove. Two cups were laid in front of me with tea bags inside. "He's also 30 years old."

Her eyes widened at me again. "Damn. He's old," she murmured, drinking her tea.

"But you should meet him. He's extremely attractive for his age. Also, he looks 24 instead of 30 which is astonishing considering he and Raphael are six years apart. Oh, and look at the deer they tried to make on a cupcake." I showed her a picture of their cupcake that looked like a dead gazelle.

"It looks like a dead gazelle," she said, tilting her head from side to side.

"That's what I said!"

I told her about the other things that happened yesterday night while packing up my things for school. "And perhaps you like this man, boo," Lia said, interlocking her fingers together.

"No, I do not, Miss. Dahlia. You know the time you showed me an adult book?"

She doesn't answer right away instead she looks up at the ceiling trying to recall the moment. "Oh yeah, I remember now. Your cheeks were really red after reading that small piece of that book."

My mind goes back to yesterday night. I love how his and Raphael's relationship is. Such fun but playful moments run through my head. When Dimples called Matteo a grandpa and yelled at him to let me down from his arms. Then Raphael being a bit dramatic as usual.

"Oh crap, Lils. We have to go now or we will be late," Dahlia said, running to get changed. I did the same rushing to put on a hoodie and a skirt. I put my hair into a messy bun but didn't bother brushing it so it's more of a bird nest than a bun.

We both grabbed our shoes on the way out and entered the subway on time. I look at Lia and she looks back at me. We both smile and then laugh.

We both sigh as we see the school in front of us. "Don't be a stranger," Lia said, hugging me.

"You too," I said. I wave back to her once more before walking to World History which awaits an hour of lecture of the ancient world.