Studies and curiosity?!

"We won't let you go off it, Kyun. Tell us about you two!!! You shared looks with her when I came in and your high-pitched voice doesn't make it better, am I right?" Jooheon said to him and teased him, with hope that he will talk it out now.
"Really guys! There is nothing going on between us. And isn't it allowed to share looks with each other like I mean she is my classmate and a good friend. She is not a stranger. Shownu you too shared looks with Lyria so why can't I do it with Alev as well? It's more or less the same situation with you and her like with me and Alev," Changkyun tried to defend himself.
"Hey don't take me in this. Lyria and I haven't much in common," he denied but got red.
"See, even he gets red when I mention her name…"
"Kyun, we will take an eye on you!" Kihyun warned him.
"I'm old enough to decide what I want and what not. There is no need to take an eye on me. That's weird."
"Well, you're still our little hyung. I know you're old enough but my instinct wants to take care of you," Kihyun said to his defense.
"Anyways, let's change the topic. We already annoyed Changkyun enough," Wonho then said.
"Yess, please…" Changkyun agreed.

They broke up their talk and began to make dinner. Changkyun felt a little bit sorry for comparing Shownu's situation with his. And Kihyun, he was silently making dinner. Wonho noticed the silent, deep atmosphere and wanted to change it but he was clueless and looked to Minhyuk for help.
Suddenly Minhyuk stood up and walked to Kihyun to break the silence at least with him.

"Hey, Ki. What you have said to Kyun, I would have said that too. It's so sad that he isn't the little young brother, instead he grew up as a real man…" He began to talk.
"You can say that. I too have him as a little boy in my mind but in real life he is already old enough and mature to decide on his life on his own."
"There is still a little bit of feeling of responsibility left, right? Haha," Minhyuk said and laughed.
"Absolutely haha"
"By the way, dinner is nearly finished. You can prepare everything for it."
"Ahh great, I'm so hungry," Shownu then joined when he heard Kihyun was talking about food.

This time Kihyun made Tteokbeokki with noodles and he made it very spicy. Everyone started eating and after one bite they took a big sip of water because Kihyun might have made it way too spicy for them. Though, for him it wasn't so spicy.

"Oh… sorry guys. Haha," Kihyun said shyly, "Didn't expect it would be that spicy…"
"Ah it's fine, Kihyun. Normally we should be used to it, shouldn't we? I mean that kind of spiciness is normal to us or? Haha… sad truth," Shownu said ironically.
"It still tastes good. We just hadn't eaten something that spicy for a while. So thanks for surprising us with spiciness," Jooheon said and touched Kihyun on his shoulder.
Nevertheless, after some more bites the spicy taste was more and more normal again.

"Guys, I guess I will go to my room and study a little bit. If there is something, you can come to me," Changkyun said.
Then he stood up, went to his room and took some books and started studying about "The most dangerous natural catastrophics".
It was very fascinating what all happened the last few years. A lot was described about earthquakes caused by the platonic moves but more interesting was that nearly every second day an earthquake developed and nowadays it increases even more. Surely it was mostly at the coast but still it was quite weird that in the last few year's many catastrophics increased and it hadn't stopped.

-What did Mr. Couwill mean that nature was different before? Something changed a lot at that time but what was the trigger for the change? As far as I know animals only attack each other if they enter another pack territory and defend it then. That means at that time all animals forgot their territory and just wanted to escape, it doesn't matter where they are? Then if they have met each other, they just tried to protect themselves and fought against everything that stood in their way?- Questions after questions.
Changkyun knew he was going in the right direction, but after every possible explanation the next question appeared.

"Hey Kyun. I'm sorry to interrupt you but I wanted to know if everything is fine. You have been studying for a long time," Wonho said when he came into Changkyun's room.
"Hey, I'm fine. I'm just sticking to this stuff. I have so many explanations but one fact always doesn't fit," he answered with a big sigh.
"Hmm… Tell me those then, maybe I can help you as soon as I know the facts you already have too," Wonho offered him.
"That would be a big help. So first…" Changkyun started to explain from the beginning of his first note till the recent he had taken so far.

"Yeah I understand what you meant with this. You're on the right track, I think so too, but I guess one thing you need to analyse a little bit more."
"Really? What is it?"
"I guess you need to gather more information about the behaviour from animals if there is a catastrophe coming up and the animals need to run for their life."
"Isn't this already explained if an animal enters another territory and gets attacked because they are a stranger?"
"It's a normal reaction but how do animals react if they are having a fear of death and know if they won't try to escape then their life is over."
"Ohh yeah sure! That makes sense. How could I forget that fact?! Thanks Wonho."
"You're welcome Kyun. I'm happy to be able to help you. Anyways I guess it's time for you to stop studying, it's pretty late now for this stuff. Instead come down again and we will hang out together for the rest of the day."
"Yeah… You're right. Just let me finish this note otherwise I will forget it till tomorrow."
"I'm already going down then."
Changkyun nodded while he took his note and put all things together before he went down.

Changkyun thought about going first to Cygnus and then joining the others. It seemed like he gave Cygnus less attention today. He had a bad feeling and decided to hang out with Cygnus for some time.

"Hey Cygnus, hope you don't mind that I disturbed you right now," he said silently because he noticed that Cygnus was sleeping.
He sat down next to Cygnus, put his hand on Cygnus' breast and pet him lightly.
Cygnus seemed as if he would enjoy the light pets from Changkyun, no matter if they might be too lightly or not, the warm touch from him made for both a calm atmosphere.
Suddenly, Cygnus stood up, walked out of the room and went to the others.
"Heyy! What are you doing, Cygnus?" Changkyun asked, irritated.
He too stood up and followed Cygnus till both arrived at the couch.

"What's going on here? Kyun? What is Cygnus doing here?" Kihyun asked. He was irritated as well.
"Oh good question, Kihyun. I don't know it either. He just stood up and walked over here."
"Seems like he wants to hang out with us too. Haha. Come sit down on the couch. We will see what Cygnus will do then," Hyungwon offered curiously.

Changkyun did what Hyungwon said. Now they waited to see what Cygnus would do.
It took its time but then Cygnus decided to jump on the couch and go on Changkyun's lap. Then Cygnus turned around and laid down with his head on Changkyun's breast.
-Now we have changed our roles, haven't we? Haha-
He just thought and chuckled about Cygnus' action.

"I'm asking myself what animal Cygnus is right now. Is he a cat, a dog or a wolf in his inner self?" Jooheon asked them.
"Let's say it like that. Cygnus looks like a wolf from the outside, behaves like a dog but is also a cat lying on someone's lap, rather on someone's body because he is bigger than a cat, obviously," Minhyuk explained.

All laughed at his explanation and started to laugh even more as they saw Cygnus with his empty eyes staring at them.
"Everything is fine, Cygnus. Don't worry. It's just us crackheads who are saying dumb things," Hyungwon said to him.
Changkyun petted him to distract him a little bit.
However, in the end they knew what Cygnus is beside the other things and switched on watching random videos before they go to bed. Nowadays they always ended up watching dumb things on TV but what else could they do when they don't have much energy left.