Part 6

Virus pOV

Mother and father was talking to blue and she looked upset for some reason I walked over to her and asked if she was alright she only said yes and smiled I noticed that mother was looking a little worried about blue as father told mother that he needed to go to work I hugged him and said see you later father and he said love you to me and mother I hugged my mother as she smiled and picked me up that's when blue asked something about mother sister this is the first time I heard about mother sister I noticed that grape wanted me to play so I got down and ran off to play outside the front with my brother Defect and BlueMist.

As we was playing I noticed that there was a lady skeleton watching us I smiled and walked to her as she asked me some questions I told her but when I said that error and nightmare was my father and mother she just sigh and walked off as I looked at her did I say something wrong to her.

I wanted to say sorry if I did say something wrong to her I managed to run after her as I grab her she was shocked and almost drop her baby I said sorry If I said anything wrong to you miss as I had tear's in my eye's she kneeled down and smiled as I looked up at her.

I was shocked that her eye's can changed colour she told me to walk back home so I did she was watching me as I entered the house where my brother and them waited for me.

Ink POV

I smiled as I watched her go back to the house as pj was patting his hands on my face I giggled and left with him to the shop's as I got there I noticed that my so called lover was there with a girl i just smiled and left as I got what I needed and went back home I felt my anger rising but I had to calm down as I was feeding pj I felt a kick in my belly as I was humming a song to them both after feeding pj I put him in the crib and put the music box on as my lover walked into the house and noticed that there was nothing on the table he told me to come down to the kitchen I sigh and went down but as I got to the kitchen he slammed me into the wall I yelped as I looked up at him.

Please stop you'll hurt the unborn child please once the child is born you can do what you want with me I was begging him to stop but as I was about to say something else he kissed I felt sick and tired at the same time he was cheating on me with someone why is he doing this to me I pushed him away and had tears in my eye's as I went upstairs and locked the bedroom door I lay down on the bed and fell asleep.

Hate POV

I watched as ink ran to our bedroom and closed the door I noticed that she found me with any other girl I didn't know why I did that to her for she is caring my two kid's as I went into pj room I smiled at him and put the blanket up on him and said night to him I left a note on the table for ink saying that I'll be out thinking and I left as I walked to the park I noticed that ink sister's and there loves where out I just shrugged it off and walked past them as they seen me and stopped me I just rolled my eye's at error as she got angry at me for not listening to her.

Look error I think killer told you on that day when ink past she told killer that your the reason she jumped off the cliff because ink thought use didn't need her anymore use to busy with your lover's to even noticed that she was hurting now she in the after life thank to use.

As error was shocked I noticed that killer didn't tell her I just rolled my eye's and walked away from them I heard them fighting but I didn't care ink was hurt because off them.

I almost said she was alive but I stoped myself from saying it I noticed that nightmare was kissing error I also seen there kid's I just smiled and teleport home to see a worried ink I pulled her into my chest and kissed her I think she felt my anger and panicked I looked down to her as she kissed me I told her I'm alright let's rest.