Part 13

Peter, Loki, and Thor stopped walking when they reached the throne room's doors. 

"Peter, stay here. Let me talk to him first. Then I will send for you. Understood?" Loki says

"Yes father"

"Thor stay with him please" 

Thor nods his head as Loki walks in. 

_________________________________________________________

Loki

I walk in, and walk towards Odin. 

"Loki, my son. What are you doing here? I thought you were on Midgard" Odin says after turning his attention from his book to his son. 

"Hello father. I was on Midgard, but I brought someone with me. I hadn't seen him in a long time. Would you like to meet him?"

Odin nods. 

I walk towards the door, and I tell Peter to come in. I also make sure that he is not in any other form but his human form. As soon as I make sure he is, I lead him in. 

Peter and I walk closer to the stairs leading to Odin. 

_________________________________________________________

Odin looks from Peter and Loki with no expression showing on his face. He continues looking from Peter to Loki over and over again. 

Until at last, Odin stands, walks over to Peter slowly and looks into his eyes. 

Peter looks into Odin's eyes with no fear showing on his face. 

Odin cups Peter's head with his hand. 

"You have your father's eyes"

Peter smiles. 

Odin hugs Peter gently, and Peter and Loki are both shocked. Peter hesitates, but after a while, he puts his arms around Odin in an embrace. 

After a while, Odin pulls away and looks at Loki. 

"I wish you would have told me sooner, but I understand why you didn't"

Loki smiles. 

"Come, let's give Peter a tour. I presume he has already met Frigga?"

Peter and Loki nod, and Odin leads them out of the throne room

But as they walk, Peter feels his magic leave him again. 

Peter winces, and he tugs on Loki's sleeve. 

Loki looks at him and notices Peter's wincing.

Peter, is it happening again?

Peter looks around confused

I cast a spell where we can talk to each other through our minds

Telepathy?

Is is happening again?

Yes. I-MnUGH! Ugh! It's hurting more. 

Loki notices that Peter is starting to slow down, and Peter puts his arm around his middle

Peter I think we shou-

"Augh!" Peter's knees buckle, and thankfully Loki caught him in time, and Loki led him towards the ground, and leaning Peter's head against his chest. He grabs Peter's hand, and as soon as he does, Peter squeezes it tightly. 

Peter groans, and winces. 

"Sh, sh sh. It's ok. It'll be over soon" Loki says as he combs Peter's hair with his fingers. 

Odin quickly goes to Peter's side, and puts the palm of his hand to Peter's head. He puts the other hand on his chest. After a few seconds, Odin starts massaging Peter's head and massaging Peter's shoulders. 

Peter starts to calm down, but he continues wincing. Odin and Loki stay there comforting Peter as he has his magic-leaving-him episode. 

_________________________________________________________