CHAPTER THREE💉

It was around 6am & Angel was being prepared for her surgery. Angel was shaking so hard because she was so nervous & the operation room was so cold.Nurse Joy walks in the operation room, she was gonna be her anesthesiologist.
"Nurse Joy I'm so scared" her teeth chatters
"Everything is gonna be okay, it will be over before you know it, I promise"
"Ok"
"Are you a religious person" ?
"Very" ?
"Good me too, let's pray together"
Both sited the Lord's Prayer & said amen 🙏
"Amen"
Dr Harris, Dr Adams, Nurse Lovett , Thomas , Roberts & Vee was walking in. Everybody quickly begin to prepare the equipment.
"Hi Angel sweetie, it's Dr Harris, are you ok"
"Yes, God is with me"
He smiles "yes he is, now it's time for nurse Joy to take you to sleep sweetie, just look up & imagines God face"
She nods , grins & glares up at the ceiling. Nurse Joy places the anesthesia medication in her arm , she was out within seconds & Nurse Lovett places a breathing mask on her face.
Dr Harris opens her eyes to make sure she was out.
"Alright she's lights out , let's get to work"
Everybody nodded & gathered around closer. Dr Adams purposely stands near Nurse Joy. She felt so uncomfortable.
"I'm sterilizing the area first"
Dr Harris places a brown liquid on her chest.
"Now I will mark the area, Lovett hand me a marker"
"Here you go"
He takes the marker.
"Now I will make the incisions, Joy please hand me the scalpel"
"Here you go Dr"
He makes the first cut , blood spilled quickly,Nurse Lovett was on the other side of dr Adams , he was giving her the eye & she was giving him the eye , but in the process of him doing that , he slowly begin to ease his hands across nurse Joy ass. She silently gasps.
"Stoppit" she whispers
He grins & winks at Lovett , she smiles big. I think dr Adams DICK WHIPPED her or sum.
Dr Harris makes bigger incisions.
"Dr Adams give me the scissors & Roberts give me a tong"
Both handed dr Harris the tools. He tries rubbing his hands across her ass again. Her heart was beating so fast full of rage & anger. She was trying to keep her composure, even tho she wanted to literally explode. She tries moving a bit without looking suspicious & being awkward.
"Now I will take piece of lung out that has the cancer"
Dr Harris carefully cuts the cancer infected piece of lung out.
"Alright we got it out! , Thomas I need the tray"
Everybody cheers. Nurse Thomas had the tray ready.
"It's time to clean this blood up & stitch her, Vee give me the needle & thread"
"Here you go Dr" she says wit a smile, she on the sly rubs her hands across his hands in a flirty way. Nurse Joy sees it , Vee glances back at her with a grin & slowly looks away as she rolls her eyes. Joy was frowning so hard. She was literally fuming.

Dr Harris stitched Angel up& Nurse Joy takes the anesthesia out her IV. It's gonna take a few minutes before she wakes up.
"After cleaning up , Nurse Joy please take her to the recovery room & i will go & inform her dad the surgery was successful"
Everybody clapped & cheered.
"Hallelujah" Nurse Roberts said
"Thank God" Nurse Joy says
Everybody was in the back changing out of their surgical scrubs & masks & disposing their bloody gloves. Joy walks up to Dr Adams.
"Now that was disrespectful & disgusting& I despise a maggot like you"
"You know you liked it"
"I only like it when Dr Harris does it"
"Ohhhh see I knew you two was banging"
"It's none of her business anyways"
"Well you just told me , so obviously your tryna make me jealous"
"Did you forget the pain that you caused me...your the reason we lost our baby...I will never forgive you for that"
"I -
Nurse Lovett walks over. She removes her mask.
"I'm so happy the surgery went well" she says
"Oh me too" Joy says
Dr Adams walks away without saying a word. Lovett looks back at him curiously.
"Uh what's his problem" ?
Joy sighs deeply "I guess he just tired"
"Yeah ...but like speaking of Dr Adams it's something I gotta spill to you & friends"
She says wit a grin.
"Uhhh what" ??
"Don't worry I'll spill all the tea at horseback riding"
"Uh ok"
"Btw did you my get the email of the party invite" ?
"Oh yeah I forgot to mention it but yeah I got it & I'll be their"
"Yay ok"!
She claps her hands & walks away.