34

"Tell her Harry, Or I will." Hermione said eagerly. Everyone including I, looked at her confused.

"Tell me what," Umbridge said, still holding up the wand at Harry.

"Umbledores secret weapon."

The room got quiet, "You and you get up and lead me to it," Umbridge said, pointing at Harry and Hermione.

Once they left, Draco and his friends still had a hold on Luna, Ginny, Neville, and Ron.

Ron looked over at me.

"Let me go you-"

"Shut up," Draco said, gripping an arm tighter around Ginny. Ginny also looked at me.

I know what they want me to do.

"Draco," I said looking at him.

Draco put all of his attention at me.

"Let them go, please." I said hoping it would work.

He let go of Ginny until Blaise spoke up. "Draco, don't listen to her."

Goyle and Crabbe looked at Draco confused as to do.

"Let go of them," Draco spoke up loud and clear.

"Drac-"

"Did you not just listen to me?", Draco said, cutting off Blaise.

Blaise rolled his eyes and let go of Luna. Crabbe and Goyle soon did the same.

Ron came up to me and kissed my cheek, "Thank you, are you coming?".

"I think I'll stay, let me know how to goes.", I said, not taking my eyes off of Draco.

"Very well,"

Ginny, Ron, Luna, and Neville soon left, leaving me alone with Draco, Blaise, Goyle, and Crabbe.

"Why did you do that Draco!" Blaise said, pissed off.

"Because I can," he said, coming up to me. Draco grabbed my arm and made me follow him. He led me around, until we made it to my room.

"Thank you, Draco." I was happy that he listened to me. I mean I know he would but sometimes it's hard to tell with Draco. I know Umbridge won't be happy her favorite Slytherin allowed Luna, Ron, Ginny, and Neville to leave without locking them somewhere around Hogwarts.

"Of course, I wasn't even okay with the plan but-", I don't know what came over me but I kissed him.

He kissed me back slowly.

"I love you, Anastasia."

....

*Meanwhile*

"We have to!" Liam said as he packed his stuff in a hurry.

"Liam, I can't go back, pregnant!"

"We don't have a choice babe. I have to be a death eater, not Anastasia. She doesn't deserve this! I hope you can understand me putting my little sister first."

"You're putting her first then your unborn baby." Delilah said frustrated and clearly hurt. Running away was great since they were together but Liam always talked about Anastasia. which pissed Delilah off even though she knew how much he just cared about his little sister.

"I know it seems like that but I can assure you Delilah our baby will be safe with our parents. You can stay with them. But If you had siblings you would understand."

.....

Draco and I stayed in my room talking about anything and everything. It was going great until he brought up Fred.