.I dont want to.

Ivy quickly threw on her jacket since she was already wearing joggers and a vest top. She placed on some black converse aswell.

She opened the door only to be greeted with someone causing Ivy to gain a smile.
"Lexi!" Ivy spoke up before hugging Lexi tightly and Lexi doing the same. Rebekah just titled her head and looked Lexi up and down.

"Wait... your dead. Like stabbed through the chest dead" Ivy metioned and Lexi chuckled at her while they unconnected.
"I know, I do foundly remember it, however I'm here for some weird reason, and with the limited time I've got I wanted to see you before going to Stefan" Lexi replied and Ivy just kept her smile on her face.

"I'm Rebekah Mikaelson" Rebekah spoke up walking over to stand next to Ivy.
"Nice to meet you" Lexi said nicely and Rebekah just kept her glare on her.
"Pleasure" Rebekah replied. Ivys phone went off and she looked down noticing Bonnie had text her, she opened it and it said "How long you gonna be?". So Ivy quickly looked up to Lexi.

"I'm really sorry this is cut short Lexi but I need to get to my sister Bonnie" Ivy admitted after a moment of silence which was very discomforting.
"It's okay, I'm glad I got to see you again" Lexi told her before they hugged again, Ivy felt Rebekahs stare but ignored it.

"Whilst your here do help Stefan as he's turned all ripper again, which this time he is much more annoying!" Ivy admitted causing the two girls to laugh.
"Will do captain" Lexi joked and waved goodbye.

The next second she dissappeared and Ivy just turned around to look at Rebekah.
"Who was she?" Rebekah asked and Ivy just laughed at her.
"It's Stefans best friend" Ivy simply said before turning around and started walking to the door.

"And one of my exes" Ivy quickly added in and then started to walk to the car quickly. Rebekahs eyebrows raised but couldn't help chuckling at Ivy for running away.

-

"Where exactly am I dropping you off?" Rebekah asked driving the car off the pavement.
"I'll put it on google maps" Ivy replied grabbing Rebekahs phone and starting to type it in.
"Google maps? Is that like an expanding map?" Rebekah then asked and Ivy chuckled at her.
"Basically but it's online and much more quicker" Ivy admitted and she slowly nodded her head understanding.

Rebekah pressed her foot on the accelerator while Ivy just starred at the window with her left foot shaking as she was nervous for some weird reason, like something bad was going to happen. The random emergency, the sudden texts, it all felt unusual, and not the good kind.

"Why does Bonnie need you?" Rebekah asked out the blew and Ivy turned her head around to look at her.
"Something to do about Elenas necklace" Ivy metioned and Rebekah side eyed her.
"Elena owns a necklace?" Rebekah asked and Ivy nodded her head.
"Yeah Stefan gave it her" Ivy replied getting the necklace out of her pocket, Rebekah looked over at the necklace and her eyes widened.

She slammed her foot on the brake and quickly turned her whole body around to be looking at Ivy.
"That doppelgänger bitch stole my necklace" Rebekah slightly raised her voice and Ivys eyebrows frowned.
"Stefan gave it her like I just said" Ivy basically repeated and Rebekah shook her head.
"That's mine not Elenas" Rebekah admitted and Ivy just kept her glare on her.

"And how do I know your telling the truth and not spreading rumours around just to piss of everyone?" Ivy then asked and Rebekah just looked at her.
"Well I don't know how to bloody prove it to you but why would I lie over a stupid necklace?" Rebekah asked back.

"Look just please don't give it Bonnie!" Rebekah begged and Ivy raised her eyebrows.
"And why not?" Ivy then asked and Rebekah sighed.
"Do I seriously need to give you a reason?" Rebekah asked and Ivy just kept quite and looked at her.