𝐶ℎ𝑎𝑝𝑡𝑒𝑟 16

"Oh don't worry. We will."
_______________________________

The next day, it was the same routine for the students.

As they would get up early, eat breakfast, train till mid day have a break. Then have dinner.

That night, they would have a test of courage at night. After a day of work, they decided to relax with a game.

"Alright! We cleaned the dishes and our bellies are full! Now it's time for.."

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Mina exclaimed.

But Aizawa came in and decided to crash the party by pulling them away with his tape, but everyone else got to participate.

Everyone was in pairs, expect for Rui. But he didn't mind, he was used to the woods after all.

"Alright Rui your up." The Demon Boy nodded softly and went into the forest.

Nothing has scared him yet, but he doubts humans can scare him. As he walked deeper into the dark forest, someone came out of the ground.

He stopped in front of them, and just stared. 'This is awkward...' He thought to himself.

After a very silent moment, he walked around and continued on.

He didn't get far till he heard a yell. 'Ah. About time.'

Tendou on the other hand, was freaking out about the gas that was in the air. She turned to Rui. "Rui-Kun! Cover your nose! Don't breath in the gas!" She yelled.

Rui turned fully around, he had a creepy smile on his face spreading from ear to ear. His eyes glowing underneath the moonlight.

"I'm sorry. If you wanna be a hero so badly..let's see how many you can save from this." He than jumped up into the air, from tree to tree.

He then landed where there was blue flames covering a part of the forest, he landed next to the man who was causing it.

"Hi Dabi." Rui said, walking closer to the man.

"Oh hey. Anybody that needs to killed tonight?" He asked the demon.

"Don't worry about it."

Just then, something else landed a couple feet away from them. It was (B/n).

"Oh Rui, you got out of there. And Dabi, my Sister says Hi." The tall demon male spoke causally.

"Quit the small talk, is the killing machine here?"

"Don't you worry about him. He's keeping an eye out, just in case some witnesses are spotted about our secret."

-meanwhile-

(Y/N) was skipping through the part of the forest where it was safe. She spotted Toga Himiko looking for something.

"Toga?" She called out quietly.

The blonde turned her head back, her smile widened as she also started to blush. "Big Sis (Y/N)!" She went over and hugged the taller girl.

"What are you looking for Toga?"

"Just spying on some prey that I can suck blood from! Wouldn't that be delightful?!"

"Oh yes it would be! I'll help you lure some students, then you can come through at the right time. How does that sound?" (Y/N) asked.

"Yes!! Thank you big sis!"

Thy both spilt up, (Y/N) eventually spotted Ochako and Tsuyu walking through together. She jumped down from her tree, in front of them.

"(Y/N)-San!" They both said at the same time.

"Are you guys ok? Let's get you out of here Alright." (Y/N) said, faking her concern.

Toga then saw her hand gesture, and jumped out of the bush she pretended to stab (Y/N) as well.

Ochako held her bleeding arm. She looked over at (Y/N), that was holding her stomach. "(Y/N)-San!"

"Don't worry about me! Get out of here!"

"But-"

"GO!"

They both started to run, Toga looked at (Y/N) confused as she stood up completely fine.

"What was that?"

"Wouldn't a chase be more exciting?"

"Big Sis knows me too well!"

Toga than begin to chase after them, well (Y/N) jumped to somewhere else.

———————

Aizawa has given everyone the permission to fight, no students were in more danger then they were before.

-time skip-

The villains managed to capture Bakugou, and get away with it.

Well everyone was get checked by the doctors and medical people, (B/n) pulled Todoroki aside.

"So. Have you decided your answer?"