VIII

They all pushed in together and filled in the space from the fight. I climed down and pushed through the crowd untill I was at the frount. The workers had guns, but they were facing downwards. One of them, that had a square on their mask instead of a circle, stepped forwards.
"Welcome to the game," they said. The voice robotic but you could definitely tell that it was a male.
"Who are you people?! Why did you kidnap us?" Someone yelled and that started people shouting and screaming.
"You all came here with a choice. To stay and to live through your usual hardships or to play the games. You all chose to play," he stated, with the same voice as before. It made me shudder at how calm he could be with hundreds of people shouting at him. Everyone who was shouting, calmed down and went silent.
"Now all of you form an orderly queue," he comanded. You now what. Im gonna call him Boss, makes sence really. He seems to be the boss. When no one moved, the other guards raised their guns. This made everyone rush to form a long line and I was towards the middle back. The guards moved so they were next to us along the line, and began to guide us to where ever we are going.

After we walked through a mind blowing maze of colour and shapes, we were led to a room. Im suprised that these guyes have memorised this entire place. Inside this room were 4 things that looked like camer scanners. Boss ordered us to make 4 lines infrount of the machines. We did just that.

After about 20 minutes of waiting, I finally got to the frount of the line. I stepped onto it and poaced my feet on the markers. The machine say to say cheese so I smiled and then a light flashed. And I swear I saw a extra flash coming from the direction of Boss. Moving out of the camera, I was escorted with a bunch of other people into a big white room.

I had now been waiting for about another 20 minutes. I have been chatting to play 067. When I saw chatting, I mean a little conversation here and there. Now everyone was done, we were made to go back into a line and were taken through yet another door. This time the door led to a vast open area. We all poured out and the doors slammed shut behind us all.

13/10/2021