serious chaptergj😦😦😦😦

ok so yeah im discontinuing this, i dont write/draw this stuff anymore and ive p much left the fandom, so uhhjm

note to anyone reading this and is throughly disgusted: this is not recent and i do not support what i did.

how i literally borderline sexualized the idea of being ftm. which i AM NOT. im no longer flat trans, i didnt really know what i was doing. im stupid to say the least
im so so so fucking sorry to anyone who got offended or were uncomfortable by the themes i put in these chapters, eg dubcon and  borderline noncon.

im mainly posting this to "clean" my name so nobody thinks i still write things like this. i dont really consume nsfw as much as i did.

and the reason i even posted this in the first place was because of a dare/joke, and it blew up way more than i ever expected it to.
i wrote these things because i was dealing with major hypersexuality, which i picked up from nsfwmcyttwt. and im keeping this up for stupid jokes, and so i dont get absolutely fucking stabbed by some people (thank you veros for warning me /j)

if you dont know what hypersexuality is, heres the best explanation i can find: "An obsession with sexual thoughts, urges, or behaviors that may cause distress or that negatively affects health, job, or relationships."

and yeah it really did effect my life outside of discord and wattpad. i hated myself for it and the only way i could get it the fuck out of my head is if i wrote it down and posted it knowing at least some people could enjoy my writing. so please for the love of starclan understand that.

im not done writing though, and ill probably make a skephalo sfw oneshots or au book, because i genuinely enjoy writing and want to get better with it. but if youre following me expecting more skephalo smut please unfollow me. i wont be posting smut anymore.

this has rlly been eating away at me for a while so i just wanted to put this out there. i might, MIGHT rewrite some of the shitty things i put here just cuz theyre so damn bad. but other than i wont be posting anymore original smut writing

hope u guys understand (if anyone still reads this dumpsterfire of a book) and ily all, have a nice day/night/morning <3<3<3<3

-kaz/byte <3