Chapter 1

3rd person's POV

Wendy and Jaehyun knew each other since trainees and they were pretty close back then but Wendy soon developed feelings for Jaehyun. As the young girl wanted to follow all the "rules" she quickly avoided Jaehyun.

Jaehyun in the other hand didn't care about the rules they had, he dated a few girls during his trainee days and was dating Rose just a few months ago. Rumors say that Jaehyun cheated on her and dumped her but really no one knows what happened not even his members. Wendy's love life wasn't ideal either, she was cheated on and even became the third person once. (of course she didn't know) Heartbreak is a bestfriend to her at this point.

"what is going on?" Jaehyun asked as Wendy took a seat "Well, we have something planned for you two" Lee Soo Man replied Is it a collaboration or a film together or is Jaehyun going to appear in my comeback? A thousand of questions appear in Wendy's head, she still had a small crush on him and her heart was beating so fast she was afraid they could hear it.

"You two will be dating" he continued "WHAT?!?" Jaehyun shouted obviously in shock while Wendy was just there with her eyes wide open with a confused expression "What do you mean?!?!" Wendy asked "Well you two aren't really dating. Remember when Baekhyun and Taeyeon dated that was planned too" Lee Soo Man stated.

It was true Baekhyun and Taeyeon were asked to go on "dates" they were just friends back then but now they're basically stuck with each other. Wendy wasn't really fond of the idea, she tried so hard moving on from Jaehyun but now she was supposed to date him?!? Another reason was although they were both single Wendy just got off from a 3 year relationship with Taehyung just a week ago.

They broke up due to their busy schedules and with BTS promoting most of the time  they didn't  meet that often anymore and at a point they had to break up, she was still sensitive.

Jaehyun's POV

I knew about Wendy's past relationships I know that she just got off a very long relationship and is still sensitive. I think of Wendy as my sister, we were very close back when we were trainees she would always buy us good food.

Suddenly one day she started avoiding me. She wouldn't talk to me even when I tried  asking her questions or talking to her she would ignore me. It went on like that till her debut to be more precise till 2016. We still weren't as close as we were, who am I kidding this meeting was the most time I spent with Wendy since 5 years.

To be honest I kinda liked this idea I get to spend more time with Wendy and now she can't avoid me because we're "dating"