2

((Enjoy))

Emy

*SCREECH*

The loud noise startled me awake as the bus came to an abrupt stop. The driver yelling "We have arrived at Orchid Bus Stop". My stop...

I grabbed my stuff, pulling my hood up, I exited the bus and headed on to the nearest town and hopefully a motel..

"Excuse me, how far is the nearest town from here?" I asked the bus conductor lady.

"10 miles to the left of this bus station." She answered.

"Thank you." I said and walked on out and looked to my left.

Guessing it will take me a while, better start now.

I nodded my head in determination and began my journey.. halfway through, I realized that the pain I had felt when Chase was sleeping with her, is gone.

It is said that when 2 soulmates meet or discover each other, a bond is created. Through mating of course.. but if one of them does anything such as mating with another wolf, their mate suffers, or if their mate dies or is dead, they also feel another sort of pain, the pain of losing your loved one..

From the day I turned 18 and we found out that we were each other's mates, I knew he didn't want me, I could feel it and see it in his eyes, he should've just rejected me.
But, he didn't, due to his mom's feelings. She loves....well, loved me as her own daughter...I suppose she did...

I shook the thoughts away, as I finally reached the town. Now, it's not that small to my surprise.

Hm, I guess I could make a life here...

As I walked on further,looking for a motel. Eventually, getting familiar with the town, I have found a motel. Looks good, clean and proper, I paid for the room and got my key.

Room 208

I stood in front of the room, putting the key in and turning the knob, I push the door open. Feeling a sort of deja vu moment.

I walked on in after turning the light on. Dropping my bag on the floor and plopping on the bed, kicking my shoes off, I snuggled into the soft sheets, eventually I blacked out....

((See you in the next one))