03♡<----««

One of Y/N's "many" talents was being able to bake

One of Y/N's "many" talents was being able to bake. Some of the boys throughout her school would comment that'd she'd make a good wife since she could cook and bake well. Those comments would normally roll off her shoulders since she'd ignore them.

As she brought a muffin pan with cake mix in it, her mind kept travelling back to her necklace. Who exactly was her soulmate? Maybe she should ask her mother after school when she got home. "You know, if you want them to rise more you should try adding baking soda and powder to the recipe. " The girl lightly jumped at the sudden voice and snapped her head up to look at the teal haired boy who was standing by the doorway of the club room.

"Eh? How did you get in here? " She questioned as her E/C orbs lightly blinked. "Takemitchy wanted me to get you out of school. Since we're the same age, the teachers didn't question it much. " Angry replied as he walked into the room. "Ah.. And why did he need me? " She questioned as she began to clean the counter so she could leave. 'Now that I get a better look at him.. I suppose he is sort of.. Cute. Even though he has an angry look on his face. ' The BEST/C haired quietly thought to herself as she listened to the boy explain.

Takemichi needed help for something or other and since he couldn't get into her school, someone else had to do it. "Coming? " He questioned as he watched her grab her bag and follow after him.

»»--⍟--««

"Hey Y/N, would you ever want to learn on how to drive a motorcycle? " The peach haired boy inquired as he walked ahead of his brother and the girl but nonetheless looked back at her when he asked. "Uh.. I'm gonna have to go with a no on that one. " She replied as he pouted at her while keeping his hands in his pockets. "Eh? How come! I'm sure Angry would be able to teach you! " He suggested as his twin lifted his head to look up at him. Confused as to what he was doing.

"Eh? Oh no, he doesn't have to and I wouldn't want to trouble him or anything. " Y/N slightly waved her hands as Angry glanced over to her before looking back at the ground. "I wouldn't mind all that much, I suppose it could be fun. " He spoke up as her E/C hues glanced over at him.

The teal haired boy gently sat a bit back on his bike as he held his hand out to girl while his brother settled onto his own motorcycle while watching them, curious as to what would happen next. "Here, grip the handles and lift up the kickstand then start the engine. " He politely instructed as the girl sat in front of him. "It isn't that hard, just take a little practice. " He stated as he helped the girl keep steering the right way until she got comfortable with it.

When the three of them finally got to her home, Y/N was about to go inside but her stupid brother wasn't opening the door. "Damn it Takemichi, open the stupid door and let me in. " She said as one of her hands hit the wooden material. "No! Why are you here anyway?! I thought you had school! " The boy's voice yelled from the inside as her eyebrows furrowed. "What do you mean? I thought you needed to talk with me about something? " She spoke with a confused tone. "If I needed totally talk, I would've texted or called! " He responded as the the cogs in her brain began to work.

She turned her head to look at the two boys that were on the road, listening to the conversation but turned their heads to the other way as she looked over at them. 'What.. ' She thought as the peach haired boy turned his head to look at her once. "Bye Y/N! See you later! " He waved at her before he drove off with her brother. 'Weird..' When the girl was sitting with Angry her necklace did become more cloudy.. Maybe her mother could give her some insight.