7~Revenge

Tw: use of Language.

Art made my meeee :p this time I did 99% of that drawing since I didn't JUST trace. •~•

Btw it's like one in the morning and I finished this chapter like a few days ago and I didn't go over it. I don't even really know what this chapter is about...I forgot..

And again quackity doesn't really like being shipped in fanfics I heard so there isn't any Karlnapity in any of my stories- enjoy

Once the two boys heard a knock on the door Sapnap did not hesitate to stand up before Karl and run for the front door. Smiling at Karl before opening the door to reveal the one and only..."Quackity!" Karl smiled.

"Karlos! Sappy nappy!" Quackity laughed as he walked in. "How's it going man? What happened?" Quackity asked looking at Karl while giving Sapnap a hug. Sapnap closes the door and sits down on the counter in the kitchen.

"I got hit by a car." Karl pouts.
"Who was it? I'll beat them up." Quackity said rolling up his sleeves.

Karl giggled. "You won't like my answer."
"Was it you?" Quackity looks over at Sapnap who's mouth is stuffed with ice cream.
"Mm mm mm" Sapnap tried to explain while shaking his head.

Quackity giggled at his action. "Then who? Tell me!" Quackity said plopping himself down next to Karl.

"Geor-"

"THATS IT WHERE IS HE!" Quackity bolted up from the couch heading for the door.

"Quackity don't-" Karl assured.
"Have you done anything about it?!" Quackity asked. He wasn't really friends with George, wasn't very fond of him.

Karl shook his head. "Do you reckon? Revenge? Is the answer." Quackity asked smiling.

Karl shook his head again. Quackitys smile went to a straight face in an instant. "Well that's no fun." He pouted.

"I think that- revenge is a very...very harmful thing." Sapnap starts.
"See? Thank you." Karl sighs. Quackity rolls his eyes.
"But that doesn't mean anything." Sapnap finishes with a smile getting off the counter.

"Yehehesss seeee?" Quackity jumps.
Karl rolls his eyes and giggles. "No revenge."

"Why not Karl, it's obvious that he did it on purpose." Sapnap pouts as he walks next to quackity now standing in front of Karl who's hugging a pillow.

"Because that's not like me, I can't just-" Karl sighs. "How bad are we talking?"

———————

"George it's fine. It was just an accident." Dream reassures.
"Nobody likes me dream, nobody likes us." George cries.
Dream was sucked into George's bull. Honestly. He has no clue that George is just manipulative. He grew up with manipulative parents that's why, he can't help it, they were also abusive. George doesn't understand kindness, growing up with yelling and anger doesn't bring any light into the realization of respect. How was he suppose to know? He wasn't raised properly, which led to his lack of respect and kindness, instead he's self centered, manipulative, and rude. A bad combination if you ask me.

"They're crazy okay? I know, everyone's been acting differently." Dreams said. Yeah cuz George is the worse person you could ever date.

"I know it's my fault...even with Sapnap everyone hated us, with you, everyone still hates. All they do is hate , you don't understand." George cries.

——————

"That could start a war what do you mean!" Karl protests.

"Ok yeah that could start a war..big q.." Sapnap agreed.

"And plus over a little trip to the hospital? It's fine." Karl sighs. "Yeah but a war started over a couple discs okay? I think a car "accident" is way more affective." Quackity argues.

"Just please don't....please." Karl begged.

"Fine, I'll let karma take over him. I'm just glad you're okay." He smiled.

"Thank you..." Karl sighed in relief.

"Worth a shot." Quackity shrugged.

"Quackity did you eat dinner?" Sapnap asked.
"No."

"YES! Okay what do you want to eat? We have sandwiches. I can make it." Sapnap smiled.
"Yeah sure. Thanks." Quackity replied.

"AH HA! See I can be helpful." Sapnap winked at Karl as he rolled his eyes.

"Why what happened." Quackity giggled.
"Oh nothing I'm just gonna help Karl with something later." Sapnap said as he prepares the items.

"With what?" Quackity asked curious grabbing his water to drink.

"Okay we don't need to get into th-"

"To shower." Sapnap cut Karl off causing Quackity to choke on his water.
"Did I hear that correctly?" Quackity raised an eyebrow smiling at Karl.

"Nope nope nope, that was all in your head." Karl quickly said.

"Nope, you heard right." Sapnap smiles as he continues to make quackity a sandwich.

"We'll it's not gonna happen." Karl said crossing his arms.

"We'll see." Sapnap shrugs.
Karl rolls his eyes again. "Should I- go?"
"No." Karl quickly replies to Quackity who was about to get up from the couch.

"No, I'm making you a sandwich anyways and you're gonna enjoy it." Sapnap said finishing up with adding condiments and vegetables.

I'm not good with describing stuff.

"Okay then.." Quackity replied laying his back down on the couch.

"So how was living the life you dreamed of?" Karl asks. "I'm gonna be honest it isn't the best..I'm pretty sure being here with you guys is the life I've always dreamed of. It was kind hard and lonely." Quackity said sighing.

"Well we're glad you're back. You should stay." Karl suggested. "No yeah I'm definitely staying. It was a cool adventure but I'm not very good when by myself." Quackity giggled. Karl grabs the remote off of the couch. "Well- your house got taken down because Eret suggested it. So, you can stay here if you want." Karl smiled putting on his favorite show.

"Aww man really? Well thanks then, are you sure?" He asks as Karl nods his head in response. "Stay as long as you need." Karl smiles as quackity and Sapnap saw he was watching Survivor.

"Your sandwich is done!" Sapnap screeched. "Dude why are you yelling?" Quackity chuckled.
"Because can okay? Here." Sapnap said walking over to quackity and giving the plate to him.

"I can be very very helpful. Karl." Sapnap giggled.

"Shh. Im watching move move." Karl gestures his hands to 'shoo' him away.

Sapnap dramatically gasped as quackity laughed at it all. Sapnap then stood in front of Karl so he can't see the tv.

"Mooove!" Karl shouted playfully.
"No." Sapnap smiled as he sat on Karl's lap.

Quackity sighs. "Can I like- not..be the third wheel here and stop flirting." He jokes.

"Get ooffff." Karl screeches.
"No-" Sapnap smiled as he wrapped his arms around Karl. He realizes that Karl hip might hurt by doing this so he sat down normally on the couch.

———————

1135 words

I'm sorry- I didn't know how to end it..e