marauders era introduction

-
James potter

Hugs:
When he hugs you he will hold you around the waist and loves to cuddle up too you he will start dancing sometimes, he all will rock when he's hugging you.

Nightmares:
When you have nightmares he will cuddle and be all worried and then will get Sirius to wake up and go to the kitchen and get some food and water, then he will sit with you and talk about the nightmare he also will kiss you a lot, you know to make you feel better

If he had nightmares though he will just cuddle up to you and mumble random words, he also will go for walks and go play quidditch with Sirius and peter whole you and Remus sit and watch but it's ok, he will eventually tell you what's wrong.

Raining:
When it's raining you will run outside and dance in the rain and play pranks on others he will also lay on the ground and pull you close to him then watch the rain falling, then you will cast a spell do you get dry, then drink hit chocolate or fire whisky and butterscotch :)

Storms;
When there are storms he will sit with you and you will both go and explore the castle under the invisibility cloak, then you will hide in a nook and cuddle and watch the storm, and you will also kiss and make-out.

Kissing;
When he kisses you he wraps his arms around you waist and let's them slide down, he will also train the kisses down your neck and further soon it's making out, but he is very caring and will make sure your ok with it.

When he finds you crying:
He will cuddle with you and go and curse the person and will fight for you even if you don't want to, he also will stay with you till your ok and throw lots of pranks when your down

How you sleep:
All curled up with his hand trailing on your waist he will also talk about the day and about just things he will also kiss you a lot, it's his way of showing affection.

Pda:
Honey yes he loves to show you off and won't miss a chance no matter what you say unless your real uncomfortable, but he will kiss you in public, play with your hands in class, touch your knee In Class, just simple signs he will also stick up for you when ever, and when your alone he will practically have sex with you in a broom closet, he is very romantic too.

Fights:
When you fight it's scary, you never fight it's just something about our two so if you do it will be something massive, he doesn't fight when guys look at you as he knows your his and knows there either jealous or just watching but he will purposely show you off to them, like kiss g you so if you fight it's massive but usually it things like Christmas and you can't come cose of fa.ily or he thinks you like someone else and if you get drunk and kiss someone else but you always make it back up after :)

ily or he thinks you like someone else and if you get drunk and kiss someone else but you always make it back up after :)