Letting your feelings out

A/N :
Enjoy this fluffy chapter!!

• * • * N I S E K O I * • * •

Chitoge's POV :
Im in my room when I look at my phone - for the 5th time - as i vibrates, signalising yet another text message. I also have 3 calls.

Raku.

I pick my phone up irritatedly and look at his messages.

Are you okay?
Can we talk?
Whats wrong with you?!
Answer me!!
Just reply!! Please!!

I sigh and call him. "Nee Raku" i say with no emotion. I hear him sigh in relief over the phone. Is he that worried about me?

"Chitoge! Whats wrong? Why have you been acting so strange? And don't ask me why i care!! I do! Please tell me. Im here if you want to talk." I hear his voice break over the phone. I also hear all his emotions; he's frustrated but sincere.

"Raku, I'm fine. Seriously" i try to act convincing but i hear him laugh on the other end.

"Are you kidding me? If you're gonna lie, I'll have to come and get it out of you" i hear him get up and start walking. Wait, is he coming over to my house?

"Wait! Rak-" im cut off, literally. He ended the call. "Crap" I mutter. If he's coming here, i have to look presentable. I blush. Why do i care what i look like infront of him? Oh yeah, right.

I love him.
Stupid benasprout!!

I blush even more when I think about him. He really cares about me...but...doesn't he like Onodera. I mean...it's pretty obvious. They're always blushing all the time; getting nervous...they can hardly make conversation.

I sigh. Does he love Onodera..? If he does, i have no chance.

This isn't a competition Chitoge. Onodera is your friend. Be happy...

I laugh. How can i be happy for them when I'm drowning in jealousy and heartache?!!

Raku's POV :
Here i come Chitoge. I'm going to find out why you're so upset. Why you're acting strange. Wait...i blush and shake my head. No. She's just a friend...

I like Onodera. Not Chitoge.

I say it over in my mind, but i some how seems foreign to me. What's happening..?

Chitoge's POV :
Once I'm changed out of my pjs and in some jeans and t - shirt, i sit on my bed. Not long after, i hear a knock at the door.

I run down the stairs, getting wierd looks from the people in my household, and stop right infront of the door. I hesitate.

I open it.

"Chitoge?" Raku asks. I nod and step outside, shutting the door behind me. "Are you alright?" His worried face stops me from answering straight away. I bite my lip and look away.

"Y-yes" I try to smile falsely at him, but he grabs my shoulders and looks me in the eye.

"No, you're not. Tell me" he almost pleads and i have to look away. I blink away the tears and clench my fists. When i don't answer he hits his hands up in frustration and confusion.

"Tell me! Or is it personal? Is it about me? Have i done anything wrong? Is it Shu? Onodera?" My eyes widen on Onodera, and Raku looks at me. "Chitoge..."

"What?!" I yell. "What do you want out of me!?" I start to cry, and I don't stop them from falling. "I-I.." I look away and scowl. Why am I acting like this?

"I just want to know you're okay!! If you are, then I'll leave. Chitoge. I just want you to know that I care about you"

I believed him; he never hesitated on his words. I looked up at him - astonished.
"Beansprout.."

"Its okay Chitoge. You can let your feelings out"

I do what he says and i kiss him. My fists are clenched in his shirt; my tears fall on it too. His eyes widened and i pulled away, going inside and shutting the door behind me.

Even though i knew i did something wrong, I couldn't stop myself from grinning like a fool, and the blush on my face was so red it looked like my head was going to explode.

My first kiss...