What?💌

Vii sat on his bed, listening to music as the drunk adults fought in the other room. Through the thin walls, Vii could hear almost every word uttered by the two in the living room. He sat on his bed, his legs pushed up against his chest, his head resting on top of his knees. Tears streaming down his face. Vii sat there, wondering why his brother suddenly started acting this way. Was it the sudden gain of power? The fact that hes going to be worshiped by everyone in this god forsaken place? Or was it just the alcohol. Vii heard the door of his room open. his head shot up quickly to see what or who it was. Vii looked over at his door to see a boy with black hair standing there. The two quickly made eye contact before hearing glass being thrown and shatter. The other boy quickly closed the door behind him and stepped closer to Vii, akwardly smiling, "so, Its been a while huh?" The boy spoke laughing slightly "Nyx..what are you doing here? you ran off with Tommy, Schlatt consiterd you exiled with them, you cant be here." Vii sighed, taking off his shitty headphones and setting them next to him. "Yeah I came to check on you." Nyx huffed, "I didn't need you to, but thanks I guess." Vii smiled at the other, as he patted the empty side of his bed. 

Nyx took the signal to sit down next to Vii, and did so. "So hes drunk, huh?" Nyx said as he sat down "Yeah, but its not usually like this-" the two flinched as the door to Vii's room swung open. "Hey, Vii! I could use a-" A man with yellow wings stood at the door looking at the two sitting on the bed "Arent you the kid that ran off with Tommy and Wilbur?" Vii looked at the man and back at Nyx "I swear to god Quackity, If you tell Schlatt about this..-" Just as things couldnt get worse, Jschlatt stumbled behind  Quackity, putting his arm around his neck trying not to fall. He was holding a half empty bottle of alcohol, eyes half open. "Schaltt- you should go lay down.." Vii got off of the bed and walked over to the two in the doorway, looking up at Schlatt, "S-shut..it kid." Schlatt slurred his words, confirming to Vii that he was obviously drunk. 

After the situation with Jschlatt was taken care with, Nyx tried to convince Vii to go to Pogtopia. Eventually Vii agreed to go for a few hours. Not like Jschlatt would notice or even care that Vii was gone. The two walked out of the are of Manburg. Nyx lead Vii to pogtopia as Vii kept checking behind them just to make sure nobody was following them. Once they reached Pogtopia, the two walked inside and down a spiral (terribly built) staircase down into a huge Ravine. Two other people stood talking, probably arguing over something dumb, which Nyx says is normal for the two.