Two Years later:

"Amy Carter. Do you promise to love and honour the here present Alex Jack Adams till the death divorces you?"
"I do."
"Do You promise to be devoted to him on good and on bad days till the death divorces you?"
"I do." Now the priest turned towards me.
"Alex Jack Adams. Do you promise to love and honour the here present Alex Jack Adams till the death divorces you?"
When I spoke, my voice sounded sure. "I do."
"Do You promise to be devoted to him on good and on bad days till the death divorces you?"
"I do."
The priest looked at us happily. "Now, with the rights that have been given to me, I declare you to husband and wife.". He hesitated. "Let the feast begin!", he shouted then. I and Amy turned around. We walked along the way that had been made for us through the guests to a very huge table that arched under the weight of all the meals that were piled on it. I looked at our guests. "Tuck in!" I roared then. "Hear Hear!" came back from the crowd. Then the wave broke over us.

The great mansion loomed in front of them. "And that's for us two?" Amy sounded like she couldn't believe what she actually was seeing. "Yeah.", I replied flatly. "Where do you got all the money for it?", she asked with unbelieve in her voice. "Secret."
"If you mean ..." She wanted to enter the first room but I waved my hand and the air pulled Amy back to me. "That's not fair!", she shouted laughing. "I don't have magic!" I looked at her; mocked surprise on my face - "Ohh. No? Since when anymore?" "You ..." "Alex Jack Adams. Nice to meet you." I said. It sounded like the answer. The answer to a question that she hadn't posed. Then I picked her up and carried her over the threshold into the house.

Inside it was cold and dark. No problems for a wizard. A fireball raised from my hand. It had the form of a heart. I felt the warmth emanating from it. Then it flew over to the torches which were posed at the walls. Then, with a silent rustle, it flew across the room to the torches that were mounted on the walls. Those lit up and the darkness in the room receded. One by one the fireballs raised from my hand and flew up or down the stairs to reach the different floors.

We sat at the window in our bedroom. It had four windows, one of them exactly over our heads. We looked at the stars and felt each other besides us. I don't wanted my revenge on Steve anymore. I had forgiven him as much as I could. But I would do my very best to keep Amy and Rachel, our unborn baby save. I looked at the stars and concentrated at one single one. Everything was good. I felt like the luckiest human on earth. If not the luckiest and happiest creature in general. Amy and me, we both would become around 500 Years old thanks to magic. We would be happy till the end of our live. Together. Together.