Chapter 1

Lisa Pov
Hi I'm Lalisa Manoban-Kim 18yrs old, I was born in Thailand but now I'm here in Korea and I'm only child boring but it's okay as long as I have my bestfriend we're like sisters. I'm 2nd year college studying in Kim University one of the best school in sokor school of elite. I'm taking business ad because my parents want me to manage our company someday so yeah.

I'm here at our house yeah our house not my family house but me and Jennie's house, and if you're asking whats my relationship to her will I'm here wife, yes a wife.
We got married last week the day after my 18th birthday. If you're asking again if we love each other my answer is no, she hates me because I agreed to this marriage, she always giving me cold shoulder she hates my appearance in her house, yes this house is hers our parents want us to stay in one roof so they want me to stay in Jennie's house.

She always ignored me and she's always cold to me even tho she's like that I don't know what's in me that I have a crush on her, she even treat me like I doesn't exist in this world. I'm hurt how she treats me but what can I do she hates my existence. We're staying in one roof but we have different room.
She's also studying in Kim University it's her school after all, and she's taking business ad because like me she's going to manage their companies someday and her family is top 1 the most richest in all over the world that's how rich she is.
While me we can just say that my family have business but not that big, and if you're wondering how we got married will our parents is bestfriend since kids untill now, and they decided that they want us to be together since we are both only child and aside from that I don't know what's in their minds. So they forced us to get married after my birthday at first I don't want the idea of getting married specially we don't really know each other that much because I live in Thailand since child while her live here in Korea.
At first I didn't agreed but I don't have a choice but to obeyed my parents, while Jennie she did all she can just to cancel and not get married to me but it's all failed, and that's the reason why Jennie she hates me so much.

Our wedding is private it's Jennie's choice she wants our wedding to be private and secret her parents can't do anything but to agreed what their daughter wants. The only people invited in our wedding is our relatives, bestfriends and cousins but it's limited.

Next week is the start of class I'm excited at the same time nervous but I'm with my bestfriend so I can do this.

I'm now here at the living room watching Netflix I'm watching squid game, Jennie is not here maybe she's at the bar again with her friends she always do that going to a bar, clubbing going home drunk and I can't do anything because everytime I ask her she's always shouting at me she really do hate me.
While watching I heard the door open a sign that she's already here and I'm right she's walking look like she's drunk again hays.

I walk towards her to help her to go to her room
"Come let me help you" I say to her
but she just ignore me. She bump into the wall so I go to her
"Let me hel--" I didn't finish what I about to say when she shouts.
"I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOUR HELP LIVE ME THE FUCK ALONE" she shouts but I didn't listen to her I hold her hands to help her stand straight but she hardly shove my hand
"CAN'T YOU FUCKING UNDERSTAND WHAT I SAID!? I DON'T WANT YOU HERE I DON'T FUCKING NEED YOUR HELP! BULLSHIT!!" she yelled at me and walk upstairs.
She's always like that to me I'm hurt, I go back to the living room to watch again to forget what she said to me this night.

I want to erase my feelings to her because it's hurt like hell, I don't know how to erase this.
I'm now done watching episode 5 I continue this maybe tomorrow because I'm already sleepy.
I look at the clock and it's already 3:20am oh it's already morning.

I walk upstairs to my room I look at Jennie's room it's just Infront of my room maybe she's already sleeping because she's drunk.
I just enter my room I'm already sleepy. haaaay! I went to my bed and sleep goodnight.

----------------

hello! hope you guys like my story this is my first story I wrote. I'm not good at this so bare with me :< I'm just starting.
I'll edit when I have time.

So anyway I'll update when I have time because i have my online class huhu :( I know you guys have an online class too, it sucks right?

where you from btw?
be safe guys and stay breathing! 😉