"Pumpkins"

ANGST

TW: really fucked up shit, gore, mutilating a body in horrible ways

Enjoy !!

"Pumpkins"

------------

The loud pattering of rain crashed into his ears all around him as the brown-haired male ran. He was frantically looking around, trying to find away to escape. Escape.

He chose randomly, not even caring anymore, all he thought was that he needed to escape. He needed to, before he caught up to him. Turning another corner, Hinata came to an abrupt stop, a loud "scrrrt" sound came from his shoes. Trying to catch his breath, the loud sounds of air escaping and entering his lungs could probably be heard from a couple metres away.

"Hinata-kun... my beloved, where are you?" the voice sung, making the brown-haired man freeze up in fear. Oh god no.. He shut his eyes tight, as he heard white-haired male walk nearer and nearer..

"Hiiiinata-kuuuunn... come one, I want to see your beloved face! I want to carve a wonderful jack-o-lantern out of you!" His once lover had started, making Hinata want to cry, "Can you imagine it? We could be together forever Hajime! Isn't that what you always said? Isn't that what we wanted?"

Komaeda started sounding almost angry, like just thinking about how the two boys' time together in the past made him shake with red. "Don't you want that?" He finished, before going completely silent again. All that could be heard was the pattering of the pouring rain, and the light tap of Komaeda's shoes.

It was slowly getting louder, and louder, until they came to a stop right in front of where Hinata was hiding. A loud 'shink' was heard, and from Komaeda's shadow, Hinata could see a sharp needle. He sucked in a breath, praying to every God he knew that he'd go away, that this was all a dream and he was only sleeping. "Hajime, I know you're here, come out and I'll make sure you can die peacefully!" that voice, it was so cheerful to the point it was revolting. "I'll give you 30 seconds, my dear!"

There was only one solution, he had to run again.

The brown-haired male pushed past the other, breaking into a quick sprint. "Ah- Hinata-kun, wait!" Hinata heard the horrid man call out from behind him, but he didn't stop. Why would he? He decided to look behind him, just to see how far away he was. He watched as Komaeda slowly stood up from when Hinata had pushed him and give him his signature carefree smile. "Alright then, a chase it is!" The taller boy declared.

Oh god, oh no.. Hinata's head snapped back to focusing on what's in front of him, ignoring a slow tap of the other's shoes. "I'll walk first, okay? I remember from high school that you really can't run fast!" Hinata heard from behind him. He scoffed, "I can run!" he exclaimed, a bit offended. Just as those words had escaped his lips... He had slipped on the wet pavement and tripped.

------------

Feeling a bit disorientated, Hajime's blurred vision slowly started to clear up. He could feel blood from the fall slowly drip down his forehead, it didn't seem like the damage was too bad. The room he was in seemed unclean, the walls were a plain grey colour, it felt like if Hinata looked at them for long enough he'd go insane. Just like how his ex-lover did. The brown-haired male shivered, whether it was from the cold, or from fear was known to no one. He attempted to stand up, only to find that his arms and legs were bound with ropes (kinky), he struggled.

A soft, familiar laughter erupted from the other side of the room. There was Komaeda, walking towards him with an assortment of surgical tools laid out neatly on a tray.

"Greetings, my dear! I can't believe you tried to run away from me" he chuckled, "No matter, it seems that the universe did its work, now we can be together again!" Komaeda slowly picked up a scalpel, walking towards Hinata once again.

"Stay away from me you messed up freak!" The smaller boy screamed, attempting to wiggle away from the approaching man. "Now now, that's not nice to say to your boyfriend now is it Hajime?" the other leaned over his cowering body, sitting down beside him. "Because of that, I might just keep you awake during this" Komaeda gave him a grin, not the kind one that Hinata was so use to in the past, but one that was twisted and sick. It had horrible intentions. Hinata's eyes widened in fear.

Komaeda raises the sharp scalpel up above Hinata's abdomen.. and before he can blink, he plunges it deep into his flesh, sinking it further and further.

The brown-haired male screams, begging Komaeda to stop.

"Nuh-uh-uh Hinata-kun, I won't stop until you're the most beautiful pumpkin in town! Halloween's coming up, isn't it?" Komaeda spoke in a cheery tone, as he slid the small blade up towards Hinata's chest, making a large incision. "Please stop, please" The smaller cried, struggling against the binds once more before fainting. Komaeda dug his fingers into the cut he had made, gently prying the skin open.

He tutted. "How lame, you can't even keep your eyes open for a quarter of this. Oh well, I'll just have to continue on." Giggling, he reached into Hajime's body, fumbling around before pulling something out. His heart. Komaeda's eyes widened a bit, before smiling to himself. "Oh my, this is so amazing! How hopeful is it to be in possession of your lover's literal heart! It seems now I've stolen your heart metaphorically and physically!"

Carefully placing the heart onto the tray, he reached his hands back inside. As time went on, Komaeda would slowly take out each organ with care before placing them all onto the tray.

"Now that we have your inner organs out of the way.. Let's move onto your head, shall we?" The white-haired male spoke as he caressed his dead lover's cheek. Picking up a wood saw, Komaeda looked at his lover once last time before placing the blades on his neck, moving it back and forth. Once his head was completely off, he carefully made another incision on the top of his head.

After cutting through the bone, he took the top off and placed it down beside him.

Komaeda dug his hands into his skull, very very carefully lifting his brain out. "My my my! What a gorgeous brain you have, my dear! I'll have to keep this too, along with your heart! I can't bare to think of throwing it away." Placing it with the others, he decided to carry onto the next course of action.

Taking the scalpel again, he carefully gouged out Hinata's eyes, and added a finishing smile. Stepping back, Komaeda looked at his creation in awe. "You look so pretty Hinata! Like the prettiest pumpkin in town, my pumpkin!"

Taking his lover's head with him and leaving the rest behind, Komaeda went to go grab the last item he needed, a candle. He decided on a wonderful apple pie smell (thanks night), the best smell for his favourite person. After finding the candle, he placed it inside of Hinata's head before lighting it.

Finally putting the top of his head back on, Komaeda carried the head out into their backyard, them living in an isolated area made it so he had heaps of space to place it how he desired. He carefully placed Hinata's head on their table, with all the fairy lights it looked absolutely gorgeous!

Komaeda giggled to himself before going back inside, maybe he should made his friends into some as well, make a nice little collection.

------------

wow that was actually really hard to write, how do people do this

anyways, 

Words: 1283

see you in the next one!