Milte hai jab do dil 💛💗

This story leads only PriAm. For a second I thought to write it by leading PurVir. But PriAm leads PurVir so yeah. Dialogues are few in this story. It got more of feelings, emotion and mainly pure love of PriAm. I will be writing their dialogues in Hindi but make sure you don't picturise PurVir. It's only and only about PriAm. So let's start with a short intro-

Amar and Pri are a married couple. They did love marriage. Amar does a job in a small management company. Pri worries about him as he takes a lot of workload in his workplace. She once requested him to let her also join the same company and do a side job too. But he wouldn't allow it as he worries about her as well. So they had a small argument on the same topic.

It was late at night. Pri was waiting for Amar at the dinning table with food ready on it. She heard the main door opening and saw Amar entering.

Pri: Aap aagaye!

He keeps his office bag on a table and sits on a sofa. He rubs his forehead with his fingers as he was having a headache. Pri comes and sits beside him.

Pri: Aap thak gaye. Fresh ho jaiye acha lagega. Main dinner serve kar deti hu.

And she was about to leave but he holds her hand. He stands beside her.

Amar: Chalo mere saath.
Pri: Kya hua? Aap theek toh haina?! ( with concern)

He takes her by the poolside and they sit on the edge of the swimming pool by putting their legs in the water.

Amar: Kya hum yahan kuch der aise bet sakte hai?

Pri doesn't say anything. She smiles at him softly and rests her head on his shoulder by gripping his arm with her both hands. He too rests his head on her head. They found peace and just wanted to live the moment for a while.

After a while...

Amar: Ek baat batao! Tumhe konsi cheez se darr lagta hai?
Pri: Mujhe sudden actions aur aapko khone se darr lagta hai.

He knew that she fear sudden actions. So he slightly pushed her and as a result, she falls in the swimming pool. She sets her hair and clears her vision and glares at him. He was laughing at her condition with his gummy smile 🥺. His smile melts her irritation but she wouldn't spare him either. So she moves towards him and pulls him by gripping the collar of his shirt and he too ends up falling in the pool. Then he too sets his hair and they looked at each other and starts laughing. They start playing by throwing water droplets on each other. Pri suddenly remembers him having a headache.

Pri: Aapko toh sar dard ho raha tha na. Aap chaliye change kar lijiye varna thand lag jayegi aur phir mujhe hi sunane mein beth jayenge. Dinner kar lijiye phir dawai le lena.

She was coming out of the pool but Amar stops her. He looks into her eyes and then hugs her. She lifts her both hands and rubs her hand palm upward on his back and hugs him.

Amar: Tum mere saath ho toh mujhe koi dawai ki zaroorat nhi hai. Bs saath rehna, HUMESHA.

She doesn't say anything. She knew that he needs to be healed. She closes her eyes and admits herself in his arms by tightening her grip on his back. He too closes his eyes and tries to make her feel that she is the safest when in his arms.

Pri moves a little upwards (only if you know their height difference 🥺) and rubs her cheek softly with his cheek. He feels her soft touch keeping his eyes closed. She starts playing with his wet hair and makes a mess of them while rubbing her cheek with his softly. Then they break the hug and looked at each other. She moves towards his face and plants a soft kiss on his cheek. She softly kisses his both eyes and the other cheek as well.