He/She looks breathtaking

Aahh the cover! One of my fav pic of these two cuties. My happy babies!! I miss them sm! 😭💛💗

Note: I literally didn't receive any opinion about the dialogue language I asked to lemme know in the last part. It's fine xD. So just decided to keep the dialogues in both Hindi and English. Let's proceed.

In this story, Amar Upadhyay and Priyal Mahajan met each other at a music concert on the 22nd of October, 2020. Where Pri was wearing a western yellow t-shirt and black jeans whereas Amar was wearing a light pink t-shirt with white-colored paint designs on it and shaded grey rib jeans. Their eyes contacts for few seconds and their outer beauty attracts each other. They falls for each other at their first sight and there comes 'Love at first sight'. They gradually get to know more about each other, fall for their inner beauty as well, and realize that they were 'Made for each other'. On 16th of November, 2020, they gets into a relationship. And finally gets married on 1st August of 2021. (Yeah kinda late. What's the big deal! :p ) Since their married life, they turned out to be more devoted and understanding. Now, as Amar is the only person to earn so they didn't yet plan to take a child of their own. All they try to do is understand and know each other more as the days pass.

As in the last part, Amar saw her standing on the balcony. Her hair were flying as the wind passes by.

Amar in mind: "Why does she always need to look so breathtaking!"
He heads towards the balcony. He was concentrating more on her beauty, so he didn't notice that the sliding glass door of the balcony was closed. As soon as he reached nearby the door, his head collides with it. "Ugh", he makes noise in pain and rubs his forehead.

Pri turns back at him and chuckles. She tries to hide her laughter but he noticed it. He opens the door and steps towards her. He keeps moving closer to her, she keeps going backward, and her lower back gets hit with the railing of the balcony. She had nowhere to escape.

Amar: "Hass kyu rahi ho? Tumhari hi toh galti hai. Itni khoobsurat mt hua karo ki dusro ko ghayal karde."

Pri hits on his chest gently. "Theek hai. Nhi hua karungi khoobsurat." She makes a face. "Vaise zyada chot toh nhi lagi na?" she checks on his forehead connecting her eyebrows. "Nahi, theek hu.", he said. "Okay" and she turns to the opposite side. She looks at the sunrise. A gentle breeze blows by their side. She takes a deep breath, feels the breeze, and rests her arms on the railing.

Amar thought of making the moment a bit charming. He moves closer to her and hits his chest with her back with little force. His way of applying force makes her move forward from her position and as a result, her abdomen touches the railing. He rests his heavy chest on her back which makes her bend down a bit towards the railing. He gradually takes a firm grip on her soft hands which were resting on the railing.

They didn't have an inch of distance between them. Pri could feel him breathing beside her ear. He removes her hair from her back. She tightens her grip on the railing as she feels his ambition. He in no time starts kissing her back softly. As soon as he reaches her shoulder from her back, she turns towards him and puts her palm on his mouth. Amar removes her hand from his mouth and held her both hands and grips them together on her lower back so that she doesn't interrupt him again. He leans close to her and keeps kissing her face.

Pri somehow rids her hands from his grip while he was busy kissing her all over her face. She slides her hands from his waist till his back and takes a grip on his shirt and pulls him backward.

Pri: "Itna sara pyaar kyu aaj? I mean itna sara kisses. Kyu?"
Amar: "Pata nahi. Maybe your bubbly cheeks were calling for them." He smiles cunningly.

He pulls her abruptly and their chest collides. Now he was pushing her with his chest for which she gets hit with the railing. She acts like she was about to fall back. "Priyal!", he holds her hand and pulls her.

Pri: "Arey easy peasy Mister." She winks. "Main toh majak kar rahi thi."

Pri pushes him and escapes from the balcony. He tries to hold her but she was already out of reach. She turns back.

Pri: "Coffee rakhi hui hai table pr pi lena aur shower kar lena. Main breakfast ready kar deti hu."

And she leaves. Amar sighs in frustration. He drinks coffee and leaves for taking shower.

She heads towards the bedroom after she was done making breakfast. As she enters the room, she saw Amar standing in front of the mirror. He was wearing an office shirt pink in color and white trousers. He was drying his hair with a towel. Pri was all mesmerized by his charming look.

Pri in mind: "Is it necessary for him to look so breathtaking every time!"
Through the mirror, he notices her staring at him. He turns at her and gives her a confused look.

Amar: "Needed anything?"
Pri: "Wo main shower ja rahi thi washroom lene k liye."
Amar: "Kya?"
Pri: "Ah, wo main washroom ja rahi thi shower lene toh socha dekhne aa jau ki aapka hua ki nhi."
Amar: "Haan hogaya mera."

He was combing his hair. Pri was still drooling on him, his wet hair, his hand setting his hair, his shirt with few buttons still undone. Her way of drooling clearly says that she was all ready to eat him as her morning breakfast. His actions were calling her real bad.

Amar: "Breakfast ready hua?"
Pri: (No response) She was busy drooling.
Amar: "Hello, Priyal?! Kya hua? Are you okay?"

Pri heads close to him while he was giving her a confused look. She touches his chest which was a little visible as a few buttons of his shirt were undone. He closes his eyes while feeling her soft fingers on his chest and then he gulps deeply. She was drawing the letters of her name
'P R I Y A L' on his chest. Her soft and sweet touch was making him so weak that it was getting hard for him to stand on his feet. She was done till
'P R I Y A L' and she was about to draw the remaining part of her name- 'Amar Upadhyay'.

[ Her name is 'Priyal Amar Upadhyay' first and 'Priyal Mahajan' later IN THIS STORY :) ] So she was about to draw the remaining but he holds her hand and stops her. He nodes his head in negative as she looks at him. His eyes were shining like stars in the sky and were simply speaking his desire. As if they were saying- "Please don't do this to me now!" She understands his unspoken words.

"Aaj jaane de rahi hu. Only because you're getting late for office," says Pri while tangling the undone buttons of his shirt. Amar assembles his both hand on her lower back and pulls her closer.

Amar: "Aaj off lelu? Only if you want, Sweetheart.", he smirks.
Pri: "Nahi! Kyu bewajah off lenge aap! Breakfast ready hai table par. I'll go take shower."
Amar: "Ja raha hu! Just show me that cute smile my Sweetheart got."

She smiles softly. He kisses her forehead and then she leaves to take shower. He gets ready and was about to have his breakfast. But at the same time, he receives an urgent call from the office so he leaves in a hurry.

Pri comes in the hall and senses his absence. She saw that he didn't have his breakfast. She rushes towards her phone and calls him.

Pri: "Kya hai? Itni jaldi kyu chale gaye aap? Upar se breakfast bhi nhi kiya!"
Amar: "Relax, Priyal! Urgent call aagaya tha isiliye. I'll be back by evening. Bye. I love you." and he hangs up the call.
Pri: "I lo.. Hello? Hello?! Ye phone rakh kyu diya aise! Busy honge shayad! Anyways, I love him too."

She keeps her phone aside and does some household works. (She didn't have breakfast either. Aww :D) After an hour or two, she gets bored so she decides to check out the details of the company Amar works in, and then she will apply for a post.

That's it for this part. I just tried to keep it as long as I could. Thank you all for so much love. Grateful. Please keep loving PriAm and PurVir and obviously, keep watching Molkki <3. Will meet y'all in the next part. 💗💛💙