[•Part 8•]

Tony walk in with a prideful look on his face and behind him was Loki. I sat up straight as I saw him, I started fuming with anger, seconds away from lashing out on Tony, he's just like his father, he probably came up with a "genius idea" and decided that the best way to go about it was to the monster out of its cage.

"Stark, what's going on" Steve asked.

"Yeah Anthony, what's all this about? Why is he here?" I ask emphasizing the 'he'.

Loki looked at me with a prideful smirk that I wanted to punch off, Wanda, who like everyone else disliked Loki and knew of my strong hatred towards him also say up straight and he hands started to glow scarlet red, Pietro didn't know what was going on but from the look on his face I knew that he was ready for anything,and Tony, well he didn't seem to care about anyone's reaction.

"Well if you must know, I had been tracking reindeer games' progress since day 1 of bringing him here, and everything was looking good so-"

"So you decided to let him out into humanity where he can hurt people again?" I said cutting him off.

"No, so I decided that I would let him out but he will not be left alone, one of you will be with him 24/7 making sure he behaves and once he's no longer a threat to humanity he'll be free, for good" he said looking at me and that's when I realized he wanted me to be the one with him all day everyday.

"What? No! I will not spend even a second with him!" I angrily stood up and walked towards Tony.

"Y/n" Steve warned.

"What makes you think I'd agree to it? Hm?" I ask.

"I didn't, I knew you'd get upset, but I don't care and frankly you are the only one strong enough to stop him if he decides to go out and kill people again so I really had no other choice" Tony says.

"Do you have something against me Stark?"

"No, but my father did, and he was never wrong and you seem to have something against reindeer games here so I said 'why not'" Tony smirks.

"Well let me tell you something, the only reason you father didn't like me was because he knew I was hiding something, and that something was the fact that I'm immortal, that's all"

I curled my fingers up tightly, I knew Tony was doing this on purpose just to get me mad and boy was it working. Wanda stood next to me and used her powers to calm me down a bit.

I took a deep breath before speaking

"Fine, come on" I said looking towards Loki "where's his room" I asked Tony

"Oh you two will be sharing a room" he said.

"Excuse me?" Loki and I asked both of us full of shock.

"I did say 24/7 didn't I?" He smirks.

"Tony this may seem harmless to you but you're going to far" Steve said. "They'll kill each other!"

"My bets on Y/n" Nat said "look at those eyes"

"Same" Clint said

I turned my head towards them with the look of disappointment as if to tell them "nows not the time"

"Sorry" Clint said.

"Well, if one kills the other then I guess it'll be one less idiot to worry about" he said.

I rolled my eyes at his comment and signaled Loki to follow me which he did.

—————————————————————-

Loki and I reached my room and I opened the door, we went in and I sat down on my bed.

"You'll be sleeping on the floor, it's better than that cage they were keeping you in so don't say a word about it" I said to which he didn't respond to, he just walked over to my couch and sat down.

I threw him some of my clothes and told him to change, I sat down on my bed and took out a sketchbook to pass the time while he slowly got dressed.

"You draw?" He asks but I don't respond,

He walks over to me and sits next to me watching as my hand moves creating lines and shapes using the lead in my pencil.

"I need my space, move" I say focusing on my drawing.

"No, I don't think I will" he says "after all we are sharing this room now, correct?" I let out a sigh

"Where's your brother?" I ask.

"Most likely with his lady Jane, she's pathetic if you ask me, I don't know how my brother could have chosen a mortal girl over Sif" He says as he gets up and walks towards the photos of my friends and I that are hung up on my wall.

"As long he's not back on Asgard I don't care who he's with" I say.

"Why? Have you perhaps taken a liking to my brother?"

"Oh heavens no! Not like I need to explain myself to you but if you must know I don't want him to go back to Asgard because if he did then he would most likely visit these idiots before leaving which would mean he'd see me, and then he would tell your father about me and I'd be on the run, again." I say.

"I'm finally free and living my life. I can't go in hiding again." I say.

"How do you know she won't tell Thor about you?" He asks.

"Because she may be stubborn but she's not an idiot. Only an idiot would turn against me" I said as I tore out the page I was drawing on and used my magic to pin it on the wall with the rest of my pieces that Darcy had so kindly put up for me.

"These are ... interesting" he says as he examines my art.

"Get away from those, they're worth more than your life" I say. I get up from my bed and walk towards the door gesturing Loki to follow me.

He looks at me with a confused expression on his face.

"24/7 remember?" I say. "Come on before your brother returns"

————————————————————

Word count: 1040