Chapter 10

Quick A/N : Honestly Speaking, This is ElijahFanMysteryMarauder's Favorite Chapter...  Don't even get us talking about it... 

-----------

"This is not possible!" Elijah and I said at the same time.

"It's not possible. Klaus killed you thousands of years ago" Athen said.

"Another Original? Do you guys grow from trees?" Davina asked looking at Athen.

"We Do not." I said getting mad looking at our father.

"Why is he even in New Orleans if he's alive?" Athen asked.

"So, this is your father?" Archer asked.

"One out of two" I said.

"Well, this is a really bad family reunion" said a blonde-haired man walking from the bar counter.

"Finn" Elijah and Me breathed.

"Hello Brother, Hello Sister" he said walking towards Davina.

Suddenly Athen signalled something to Archer and they both sped towards the direction of French quarter. After a few minutes of Elijah, Finn and Me staring at each other, Archer, Athen came back, followed by Nik, Rebekah, Kol and Hayley.

"Is this a better family reunion Finn?" I asked.

"A Lot Better Gabriel" he said calling me with my second middle name like he always did.

"Oh God" Davina said looking at all of us.

"Now, Elijah. Have you told Gabriel what happened that day?" Finn asked looking at Elijah.

"No Finn and don't you dare" Elijah said.

"What have you not told me Elijah??" I screamed looking at him.

"You don't need to know Sylvia" he replied.

"She most definitely does Elijah." Finn said.

"You Erased her memories about it, and so be it. Why bring it back to her again Finn?" Elijah asked.

"Because. It can't be hidden from her long that, she is engaged to two people" Finn said.

"What? What Day? Engaged to another person? Tell Me Elijah!!" I yelled.

"It'll be most interesting if you see it yourself Sylvia, or with your Fiancé" Finn said and chanted a spell and I was suddenly in 1016 AD and I turned around to see who Finn sent me in to this place with, because or with your fiancé, and to my utter surprise I saw Elijah.

"Elijah?! What in Bloody fucking Hell?!" I shouted.

"Sorry" he said and pulled me the corner of a cottage that I remembered very vaguely.

Suddenly I saw Elijah and he looked exactly how he looked when I first saw him in the 1017 AD, Long Hair, ancient clothes and then I saw myself and I screamed as present Elijah clamped my mouth with his hands.

"What is happening?" I whispered through his hands.

"We both dated before we found out you were a Mikaelson" he replied.

"We What?" I asked in shock.

"We did, and we also got engaged, nobody except Finn found out about it" he said.

"And after we found out Finn erased my memories about this?" I asked.

"I Still want to know what you were going to tell me that day" he replied gesturing me to see both of us.