The hospital.

He stood there worry crossing his face as he looked up to the glowing read words. Which red 'Hospital' he stayed there for a couple of more moments before picking up his feet to walk towards the automatic glass doors.

' Why? Do I do this to myself. She begged me, not to come back after I started bawling last time.' The scarlet whispered to himself while waiting in a queue.

He rubbed his eyes and took a deep breath, as the person in front walked away into the bustling hallways.

'Hello sir. Oh Lance your here to see your mother aren't you?'the young receptionist said while typing away on her computer.

' Yes I am. What room is she in' he said regret and sorrow in his voice.

' The same on as last time. Thought you'll have to wait as one of your other family members are already in there. It will be about a ten to five minutes wait.' she said understandingly to the man.

' Yes I do I'll wait untill they leave.' he said before walking away and slamming him self into the seat.

He had his head in his hands. Shaking and hyperventilating. He wached as the clock hands ticked away. Then counted on how many people walked by in a minute.

He looked over to his right and left occasionally. Untill he stopped when he saw a familiar purple haired man stood at the reception. His left eye bandaged up. It took him at least five to ten seconds to then realise who it was.

The injured man walked over and sat a seat away from Lance.

' Hey Leon what did you do?' Lance said
concerned to the other.

"Honestly, mate I dunno." He said as a joke whith a strong Norther accent.

" Leon, stop taking the piss what did you do." He replied slightly agitated.

"Alright I was playing tug-a-war whith Etenatus." He said defiantly to the other.

" Since when was that a good idea." Lance said whith a confused expression on his face.

"I dunno mate like how ama suppose' to kno'" he said in his accent.

Both sat in silence for a couple of minutes. Well Lance watched a Clair walked out crying whith a tissue in her hands mostly broken apart. "See you later okay Lee." He said addressing Leon. "Alrigh' see ya." The other replied whith.

The Hallways seemed to go on forever the lights made it seem that way to him. He stopped in front of 'room 78' he knew what was going to be behind that door but still opened it.

There layed his elderly mother on life support. He sat there silently crying to himself why did I let her get this bad? Why you?

Lance couldn't stop himself from thoughts like that it's what he always did. He'd never noticed the doctor sit opposite him.

" Um Lance, we have to give you this choice since Clair would not take it and told us it should be up to you." The doctor said whist flicking through paper on a clipboard. " So you want your mother taken of life support?" An awkward silence filled the room as he sat there thinking of what to say." Is she suffering?" He asked his voice choked up and his eyes swelling up whith tears. " Yes the tumor had grew at an alarming rate and now she is in a critical state" He addressed. " Then I- then I will. I don't want her suffering." Lance spat out before crying  "Alright well wait till you l
have left then we will okay." "Yea".

*Two days later*