Chapter - 1 The Beginning

So, Braidwood Manor was built around the turn of the last century for the Waverley family, who'd just arrive here from England
By all accounts, life in Manor was idyllic... until the father went off war. When he writterned, he found his three youngest children dead from poisoning. The eldest daughter, Davina Waverley, had her throat cut. Anyways, ever since then...people have reported all sorts of strange accurrences happening at Braidwood Manor.

Sabrina : If I can find out why the Waverley children never...never passed on to whatever comes after death, I'll be able to help my brother find peace.

           AT THE BRAIDWOOD MANOR

Sabrina : Pictures are one thing but seeing it in person is the most terrifying thing.

Soon, she was standing before the manor's great oak doors. She grasp the handle. She take in the splintered furniture, the threadbare carpet, and glittering wreckage of a fallen chandelier. She made a slow circuit through the room, the faded portraits gazing down at her through a century's worth of dust. Just then she hear a sound like tiny feet running up the stairs and whirl down. She feels a shiver run up at her spine as she notice her backpack is missing from where she left it by the stairs. She walk over the foot of the stairs and find a little tin soldier staring up at her.

Sabrina : No way! This wasn't here before, how the hell it came!?

She ignores it and keep moving to dark room with 100 of golden design in it. But that was an unfamiliar room, the soft light of the moon slanting through the window.

Sabrina : Braidwood Manor is over a hundred  years old. This room looks like...something out of time....like the turn of century was only yesterday.