CHAPTER - 2 MYSTERY

Voice : What are you staring at?

Sabrina : AAAAHHH!!!!!!

Women : OH MY GOD! what happened?

Sabrina : OH no No nevermind, by the way....who are you?

Women : I...umm.....I come here every month in this day 31st October because I use to live near this Manor but due to the creepy noises and nightmares my family decided to move in somewhere else.

Sabrina : Oh....Okay, but why you come here?

Women : That's none of your business kiddo

Sabrina : Excuse me! This is my hou- never mind, but seriously why are you here. This is a dangerous place

Women : Because, my mother was working here as a maid and my father as a gardener.

Sabrina : Oh...sorry for being like a interviewer but what's your name?

Women : Davina Waverley

Sabrina : WOAH! It can't be-

Women : What's bad in that?

Sabrina : (How can it be true that her name is Davina? And her mother and father worked here? But as much as I know, Harley Waverley means the father of Davina was a businessman and his business was to trade illegal drugs)

Davina : Hey! What happened?

Sabrina : Nothing...umm...your father's name is Harley?

Davina : Yes.....

Sabrina : Then how was your father working as gardener in here? He is a businessman if I am not wrong.

Davina : Yes that's right but my mother sister was the one who was doing this dirty works. Can we go somewhere else? I feel like this place is not so right. Let's go in another room.

The other room was surrounded by spider and spider webs. Blocking it they kept going and found the tea table, where they sat and talked.