monster under the bed

"James shut the fuck up before i shove a stinky socks inside your ugly annoying mouth" y/n roll her eyes being annoyed with her friend who keep teasing her for getting a crush on a young guy even tho her feeling for him isn't even serious. "Well~ atleast i didn't like a young guy" he laughed out loud on his own words while y/n were just judging him in silence (rbf).

"Whatever whatever imma just go to sleep, see you later biatch." She yawn a little Infront of James and walk towards her own room, she humming and look at the mirror first right after she get inside her room and throw herself on the bed. "Imma sleep with pretty clothes tonight, well who knows someone might enter my room and stalk me while I'm sleeping right?" Y/n smirk a little and laugh at her own words. "Such a damn psychopath" James said sarcastically from inside his room after hearing a loud laugh sound right from y/n room.

(12:00 am y/n pov/)

I was sleeping soundly and turn to my left side to search for My phone while my eyes still closed until I feel like I touch someone hand.. "James.. go sleep in your own room for fuck sake.." I said half asleep and open my eyes a little just to see someone laying beside me and it is not James. "WADAFAK" i scream out loud fall from my bed and rolling on the floor while he just look at me with a blur face. "Hi..i guess?" He awkwardly laugh and wave his hand at me.

A/pov:

Y/n hurriedly searching for something as a protector for herself making her room such a mess  "who..who are  you.." she back away slowly while looking at him in silence. "Don't you know me?" That mysterious guy look at her with a confusion written on his face "h-how can i know you while i never ever  meet you.." y/n look at him from head to toe to think if she ever know him or not but sadly she don't even know him and his face isn't even familiar to someone from her highschool.

"How bout.. i should wear pretty clothes well who knows someone might stalk me while I'm sleeping right?" He mocked y/n while smirking a little and she was about to scream after thinking that he might really be a stalker but he disappeared and pop up in front of y/n face and closed her mouth with his damn big hand making y/n widen her eyes in shocked . "SHUT THE FUCK UP" he yell in whisper tone so that her friends will not think that there's someone else in y/n house "I'm min yoongi after all, calm down..do you think my fucking handsome face is a stalker nor a bad guy bruhh?" He let go of his hand from y/n mouth and glared at her. "N-not really.. but! If you're not a stalker then what are you?" She ask yoongi with a slow whisper tone.

Y/n pov:

"I'm the monster under your bed" yoongi easily said while my mouth hung open that even a fly could get inside "no fucking way!" i demand "yes way!" Yoongi smile a little "don't you know?" He ask me softly while looking at my eyes "know what..?" I ask him back with a curious face i ever had. "I thought you know..well i once found you crying your eyes out on your bed.. not gonna lie those cry looks so hurt. Everyday when i get out from under your bed i would easily found you sleeping while tears running down from your eyes to your cheek, idk but i found it so sad that i decided to be by your side every night to hug and shed your tears so that you wouldn't feel lonely at all." I look down while hearing all those things that he said and cry silently because i would never know that someone actually care about me like how he does.

  He looked at me and pull me for a hug letting me cry on his chest "let it all out.." yoongi caressed my back slowly and for the first time in forever i felt really safe on someone arm, not even my mom could make me feel safe like this but only him. "I'm sorry for thinking that you're a bad guy.." i wipe my tears with his clothes and he look at me with a little annoy face, i laugh a little seeing his annoyed face "MOAHAHAHAHAHA please your face" i can't control my laughter and that makes him really shock "ouh- sorry.." i stopped laughing as soon as i look at his shock face " no no- you should really laugh more cause... I never see you laugh before" yoongi show his gummy smile thinking that i look adorable laughing like that-

A/pov

After a couple of hours they chatting and laughing y/n suddenly yawn a little "are you sleepy y/n" she nodded and put her head on yoongi shoulder (not me being jealous) "i really hope we can chat like this everyday" she mumble while closing her eyes little by little. "Yeah..me too.. but sadly... This is the only last time that i can be beside you... I'm a monster after all" yoongi smile a little and look at her just to find out that she's already asleep, he giggle and slowly place her on the bed  "y/n.. don't always cry... I know you're strong enough to not give up on your life, there's someone who cares about you and it's me... I love you.." yoongi tears fall from his eyes and goes down to his cheek slowly. he learn about Human emotions whenever he look at y/n and the first emotions he got today is a sad emotions. It's his first time feeling so hurt from inside his heart that make him want to cry so bad but he let it all inside. He looked at y/n and hug her "all..of this.. is just.. your dream.. you want someone to care about you and you want someone to actually feel you and comfort you so that you won't feel lonely... And I'm here for it.. i won't disappeared inside your dream anymore... because You're slowly healing little princess.." he kiss y/n forehead slowly while crying a little.

"Bye my actual lover"