FINAL EPISODE: THE DECISION

Every decision the young man made came rushing in like the wind and waves banging up against the disciples boat as they cried out for Jesus to rescue them.
He looked the Lord in His eyes and asked softly, "you sure I will be fine Lord?" "Yes Sammie", the Lord responded. "I have never lost one yet and i never will".
The young man listening to the Lord now spoke, "although its hard to sometimes fully focus on you as i feel i'm drowning, i will focus on You. Even when my trust seems wavy, I will trust you, even when all else fails I will believe You. Forgive me for straying away and doubting you, please take me back, forgive me and wash me clean, I want to live for You. Help me to live right by your Holy Spirit in Jesus' name".
Sammie then breathed deeply as he felt this overwhelming peace come over him, he looked at the Lord in the face and the Lord smiled.
The Lord responded, "welcome back home son, I missed you" and The Lord then hugged Him and clothed Him in His love.
Sammie felt new and enjoyed the presence of He who loved Him and whom He loved.
Selah! The End.

Thank you to everyone who has followed the series since its inception last year. I have received wonderful testimonies of how this series has helped you and changed your lives and i must give God the praise and honor.
Now i set my sights on more series and writing that will impact you by God's awesome grace.
The Consistency series ends here, God bless you.

#CONSISTENCYDIARYOFAPRIEST
#BUSASWAG 👑🏃‍♂️💯