1.

"My pussy tastes like pepsi cola, my eyes are wide like cherry pies, I got some taste for men who are older " was what Jean heard at 5:00 AM in the morning.

He muttered - what the fuck is that alarm song !!

At 5:00 AM in the morning Astrid was just about to wake up. She barely slept, binge watching the Breaking bad series. Now she needs to wake up because she has a class at 6:00 AM.
Apparently, she forgot that she now have a temporary guy roommate. What makes her wide awake was the thought that her alarm ring tone was heard by a guy.

Astrid snucked in the bathroom with a bit of embarassment. She realized, it was possible that the guy didn't hear it because he was asleep. On the other hand, the fact that the phone was connected in the speaker, the music blaring on its loudest volume was way too obvious that the guy heard the song.

She was a fan of Lana Del Rey and all her music, and the song Cola affected her brain too much to the extent that it was only the music playing in her mind and at her phone. It was so iconic, yet so vulgar that some people can't appreciate it. Astrid thought that maybe, she has a weird taste in music compared to teens her age. But to her, it was a form of art and Lana's voice was sooo heaven.