*Done*

Y/n Pov

I woke up feeling like an absolute pigsty.

My hair was matted, my wrist hurt like hell, and too make things worse I was still in that funk of depression.

I eyed my wrist that layed seemingly lifeless in front of my face, eyeing the scarred tissue.

I took my other hand and gently traced over the tear wincing in the pain. A golden hand reached over towards my hand gently grabbing it and holding it in his.

Midas was in my room...How could I forget.

The man who seemingly wrecked my life in a matter of days, let's see he both fucked and made out with my brother, kicked my best friend back to The Shark, and has the audacity to tell me not to cut myself.

Midas got out of the bed and trudged over towards my side, Midas took my hand in his and kneeled down his golden eye staring affectionately into mine.

"Y/n...I'm so sorry I put you through all this. Please forgive me." Midas pleaded the look on his face said it all he truly was sorry.

I brushed my thumb over his hand and gave him a small smile, "Of course I forgive you." I said in probably the most sincere voice I could have produced.

Midas shot up from his knees and pulled me up alongside him so, I was flush with his body. I rested my head on his chest and just stood there taking in the atmosphere.

I finally had him back...but, for how long?

No...Midas apologized his thing with Drift is over isn't it?

I tossed those thoughts out of my head almost on instinct. I looked up at Midas with a gleaming smile and he leaned down pecking my forehead.

"Alright...Alright. I'm going to make us some breakfast you better shower." Midas said as he scopped me up bridal style and carried me towards the bathroom.

I wasn't so thrilled about taking a shower but, I could understand where he was coming from.

I've been stuck in this hellhole for almost two weeks now, and I guarantee I wasn't the nicest smelling person right now.

Midas set me down on the toilet and opened the shower door, turning the dial for the right temperature. I smiled knowing he really meant his apology and now we were on good terms again.

Midas turned towards me and gave me a soft kiss on the cheek, "I'm heading out now...I'll have breakfast ready once you're done love." Midas said giving me a wink and shutting the door behind him.

What did I do too deserve such a nice guy.

Midas Pov

I was beyond ecstatic...Y/n was back in my life however, something was burning a hole through my head. A nagging thought that I couldn't quite shake...and here he was at the stove frying eggs.

Drift turned towards me and nodded before turning around again, "Morning Midas...You look rather cheery this morning." Drift said in a jealous tone.

I decided to ignore him and walked over towards the fridge opening it and gazing around in an attempt to find the coffee creamer.

I let out a frustrated sigh and slammed the fridge door shut out of anger. "Drift! Where the hell is the-" I was cut off by Drift pinning me up against the fridge.

I began blushing and darting my eyes around avoiding his eye contact. I knew that once I gazed into his eyes I would be sucked into that vortex and lord knows what we'd both do.