Romance

Short note on romance!

Romance, which is known to be the most popular and read genre of all time due to it's mix of emotional and sexual desire and also affection, passion and most especially love which is expressed in so many ways.

Romance can start off in any form, hate to love, love at first sight, business partner to lover etc, but it is best believed to conclude with a happily ever after or at least a happily ever after for the meantime. That is to say, a romance book must have an emotionally, satisfying happy ending.

Tips on writing romance novel.

To be a good romance writer, you have to be descriptive about your character's emotion, feelings and thoughts. You also have to be able to narrate an emotional scene shared between two lovers or friends who are yet to share their feelings, it mustn't necessarily end with a sexual activity or kiss, it is best to leave aside all that if it's not really needed. Last but not the least, be suspenseful. Don't allow your book to be easily predicted by readers.

With all being said, you can write a romance novel following this little tip. If you need more tips, dm thatzaynlover

Dear romance writer's, it is time to showcase your skills, talent and also your captivating romance book in a community of awesomeness (Mephobia).

Question: Who else is excited?

Answer: Well I am!!!

You may kindly move on to the next page!