⁕Snow🤍soft⁕

First the work, then the kinky stuff.

Means: you're going to wash the dirty crew overalls. Sadist that he is.

While the others are having a meeting in their hideout, you've been ordered to work. Lots of work. You look at the mountain of dirty laundry, piled up behind the old building. Washing that will take some time.

Earn your place.

Housework is part of being a good woman.

Even the rich and beautiful make dirt. Wano Kuni is proof of that.

You roll up the long sleeves of your kimono, take a small pile of laundry and walk to the nearby stream. There you kneel down on the riverbank, lay the textiles next to you and let your hands slide into the calmly flowing water. It is pleasantly cool and clean, not poisoned as in the contaminated areas near the Smile-factories.

Forming your hands into a bowl, you take some clear water and splash it on your face to wash it. The smeared makeup has been sticking to you since the day before. It felt uncomfortable.

The water of the stream turns colorful. How much makeup did you put on?

Not of your own free will; your boss has always told you how you should be looking. How you need to be. No one wants you if you don't look appealing to the men's world.

Pure and untouched. Perfect and flawless. Not human - like a doll.

You are just a white sheet of paper. Blank and colorless.

Without makeup, you are a different person. So featureless. The coolness and lightness of your face is relieving.

You reach for the first piece of laundry, soak it in water and scrub the dirt spots out of the white fabric. The material is stretchy and robust, probably made for rough weather. A grinning smiley logo adorns the chest area.

Since the laundry work is rather monotonous, your thoughts wander. Since when do you allow yourself to be so thoughtful? When did you start to develop a will?

You know the answer. The answer wears two hats.

O-Chi and Pengorou.

You have met many men over the years; poor and rich, normal and strange - but these two are even stranger. So different that you can hardly describe them with words.

They are... special.

They seem rather plain, easy to overlook, more like side characters. And yet, there is so much more that characterizes them. You don't even know the surface of their being. Your intuition tells you that there is more to discover. So far, you only know the first impression.

O-Chi is the easy-going and optimistic kind of guy. He lets his heart do the talking. A real charmer.

On contrast, Pengorou is straightforward and pessimistic. He has a rough shell and doesn't really know how to deal with feelings.

They are both good men.

And for the first time, you also want to be a good woman. Not by force or by the will of others. The reason is- ...Is what?

You can't explain why. Do you want to keep up with them? Do you want to please them? You can't even please yourself.

It's hopeless, isn't it?