Movie time

Amity POV:
Luz just grabbed my arm and pull me down to sit next to her. OMG OMG OMG. I'm getting red, I know it, I feel it, I'm literally baking.

Amity looks around the room at all the light glyphs and can't help but think of that time she first felt something for Luz, this is all to much for her and she feels like a panic attack might rise.

She thinks of walking away from Luz and all her cuteness for a second to rearrange herself. Amity stands up and steps away from the carpet.

Luz:
"Hey, what's wrong?"
"Oh... n.. nothing I forgot the snacks. I'll go get them now"
Luz looks at the empty space next to her, then looks up at Amity
"Okay but quick, I need your smart brain next to me so we can figure this stuff out"
Amity giggles and starts walking to her secret snack cupboard.
"Okay but don't miss me" Amity says with a quick side glance to Luz
"I already am! hurry up"
Amity is so grateful she isn't staring at Luz right now because her face turned more red then she thought it ever could.

"Okay I need to breath" Amity said to herself in a whisper.
She pressed her cold fingertips to her cheeks to cool her face.
"I can do this, I can do this, be cool, be like Em and Ed, I can be chill like them, she'll like me like she likes them"

Luz:
"What did ya just say?"
"Oh... do you want boiling sea salt pretzels or fairy salt pretzels?"
"Fairy what?!"
"I'll get you both to try, also Gus gave me this box, he said you'll love it" Amity grabs the snacks both from the Human realm and from the Boiling Isles and holds everything in her arms like she's holding two babies.

She kneels down and places everything in front of  Luz, Luz eye perk up when she sees the yellow box.

Luz:
"Oh my god Amity how did you get this?"
"Gus gave it to me to give to you, he said we can eat it together"
"How did Gus find Milk Duds? It's literally one of my favorite candies!"
Luz looks at Amity and pulls her closer

Amity:
"If I knew you would be this excited then I would have gave you theses right when Gus gave them to me. He also gave me this"

Amity pulled a yellow bag and shook it
"It's a share it pack, HERSHEY'S miniatures!" Amity said with a joking voice

Luz:
"This is officially my favorite day ever, it keeps getting better, we have everything for the perfect movie night"

Amity smiles and nudges her head on Luz's shoulders.
Luz scooches over and hands amity a chocolate.

"This is my favorite one, try and tell me what you think"

Amity studies the piece of chocolate before popping it into her mouth.

"Ummm" Amity moans
"I didn't expect it to be this good, I might finish them all before you get the chance to have any" she teased while swinging the bag in front of Luz.
"Hey! The bag literally says "SHARE" so we share!"

Amity falls against Luz closing her eyes.

"I like sharing candy with you" Amity whispers into Luz's shoulder
"I'm happy I have someone to share it with" Luz says while she peeks at Amity and wraps her arm around her crush.

They both eat their candy and melt into each other's arms until they fall into a candy coma.

Don't forget to like if you found this entertaining ⭐️
More on the story soon 💕