Chapter one: The start of it all 🏁

It was a cold winters night, the vampire named Benny had been having a difficult night given having to deal with his family. Dean was already on the way with the blood and y/n had given her own to be placed in the bags as well, of course dean was hesitant and had a massive disagreement with y/n because of it. "You know I don't approve of this." "You said he needed AB blood so." Dean looked at y/n and back at the road as he sighed. "You know how I feel about this.. y/n if you got hur-" "I know Dean but I'll be fine." Nothing just silence for the rest of the two hour road trip, it was just AC/DC and y/n trying to relax from the uncomfortable silent. Once they landed there Dean got out of the car, y/n did as well and both of them grabbed the blood coolers.

Y/n' POV

You always loved this, the breeze of the beach it calmed you in many ways. The sudden thought crossed your mind. it was a beautiful morning, the light breeze came through the window of the motel. Dean was asleep still and you were outside looking up at the sunrise, suddenly you felt a arm wrap around the back of your neck resting on your shoulders. "Morning y/n" the voice was Sammy's, easy to register even in your sleepy state. "Morning Sam." You said. "Dean awake?" "Not yet still sleeping away" you nodded simply and decided to head inside for breakfast. "Y/n? Y/n y/n?!" You snapped from your thoughts and looked at Dean. "Sorry I was caught up in something.." You admitted. "Well Benny should be inside so let's go." Dean said walking inside. "Benny!" You both called, splitting up you going for downstairs and dean heading upstairs. You were the first to find Benny you were surprised with his condition, the amount of slashes on him especially with how deep they were should've killed him, his legs looked worse since they looked.. broken. "Partner.. you really shouldn't be here." Benny said, it wasn't a threat it seemed to be a warning. "Well I'm as stubborn as my brother so I'm not going anywhere." You said plopping down on the floor and opening the cooler, you looked over the blood bags pulling one and giving it to Benny helping him drink. you called for dean signaling you found Benny to which he ran up to both of you. "Hey brother." Benny said in between drinks as he tried to mend himself. "Hey how are ya feeling now that you've got something in your system?" Dean asked gently, you were surprised you'd only seen dean this soft a few times and even than never with a stranger(or at least to you) and especially a monster.

Dean looked at you handing you the keys to the impala. "Head for baby ill get Benny." You simply nodded and went to impala, as you walked you wondered what he meant by you really shouldn't be here but you shrugged it off chalking it up to Benny just having a hard time with feeding. You got to the impala unlocking it and going for the trunk, you opened it and started to get out your salt gun in case that unsettling feeling in your stomach turns out to be correct. You knew something was wrong here and maybe it was just instinct or your normal body's reply to these kinds of feelings, suddenly the car doors opened Benny got inside weakly as dean got in the front seat. "What's with the salt gun?" "Just felt unsettled about something." "What exactly?" "I don't know Dean let's just head back please I'm tired." You admitted, you were drained from all this yet something about Benny being there helped it was so off to you. Another two hours of practical silence besides soft humming from Benny and dean, you enjoyed Benny's humming and always wanted to wince when it stoped what was going on..? You sighed once more reaching to the radio to turn it up before going back to day dreaming looking out the car window.

Once at the motel you got out and walked to your motel room, you had your own given the Winchesters want to give you your own place to sleep and do whatever you need to do though that moment of peace and quiet you've been praying for since the trip started to get back with Benny was destroyed within five minutes. A knock at the door, something fairly simple yet a pain in the ass. You didn't answer it instead you changed and decided to lay down for a while, than not even ten minutes later. Knock. Knock. Knock. You gave in getting up and opening the door to see the vampire staring down at you. "I noticed dean's distress." "Yeah, cases has been difficult." "I don't mean to be noisy partner but why and how can I help?" You smiled gently as this, Benny only wanted to help dean and you could see the worried sparkle in his eyes showing his genuine gentle side. "Okay come in take a seat on the bed I'll explain." You said before going and sitting down at your desk, you could hear the gentle shifting of footsteps and a crick of the bed. "Well what's wrong with em?'" You sighed and looked down at the paper. "Well dean, Sam and I went on a case a guy named sonny. Recently he called once more for another case on the ranch and now Deans afraid for sonnys safety which has kicked up sudden memories, naturally he doesn't want to talk about it." You explained to Benny who seemed understanding. "What can I do?" "Just support him if he no ones to talk to you, let him vent even if he means he throws himself or others or is reckless." Benny nodded and waved bye before leaving to probably see Dean.

Bennys pov

Benny walked to the hotel room Dean stayed in, he looked at the male who seemed so distressed as he looked at himself in the mirror silently yelling at himself. "You okay brother? I heard what happened from your sister'a.." Dean froze up his muscles tensing and if even possible his knuckles turned even more white. "Y-yeah I'm fine just.. just something hit me I guess." The male chuckled nervously turning to look at Benny. "Well if you need anyone we're here alright?" "Alright thanks Benny." Dean said with a sigh. Benny walked out the door and down to the elevator, he needed to get some fresh air for a while and with a gentle whoosh of the elevator doors and thudding of shoes against the metallic flooring he was heading down to the lobby. "Sir? Do you need help?" A higher pitched male voice asked from behind the vampire. "I'm fine thank ya." Benny replied before heading out the front doors heading for the benches at the front of the motel, Benny thought over how the voice sounded familiar but he just tried to ignore such and chalk it up to just trying to get used to the real world again. Benny walked for a while allowing his head to clear up for a while, little did he know that this train wreck would only get worse.

Sam Winchesters pov

Sam was currently stopping by a farmers market looking around when he suddenly noticed a figure that seemed to look suspiciously like Castiel, Sam froze in his tracks the Apple in his hand falling onto the concrete below it with a thud. When the younger Winchester turned to grab his phone and looked back, the figure was gone. "Okay just seeing things got it." Sam sighed and went back to getting what he needed, than suddenly, when he looked back up and once again the figure was there. Sam quickly got his stuff paid for and bagged before heading back to the motel, Sam ran up the stairs and started to bang on Deans door, no answer, again, bang! Bang! Bang! Nothing just a drawled out whimper, stepping back and moving the furniture aside Sam ran and kicked in the door. "DEAN?!"

To be continued.