Chapter two: sewing the pieces 🪡

"DEAN?!" the winchester called as he looked around to see this sight: Dean was holding a gun to a blonde, seeming innocent, angel who's bright glowing slightly blue eyes were watching the seemingly startled Hunter. "I come not to harm you, I come to help you find Castiel." Dean shot at the angel who didn't even react it was like there weren't any holes in his chest and with a snap of his fingers Dean was on the floor letting out that same long whimper and a string of help me's and make it stop's, Sam was right by his brothers side in a flash, and the angel? In y/n's room. "Dean who the hell was that?!" "He said his name was Saint, he was a part of Cas' garrison who also served the main garrison of heaven and marshal of that main garrison." "Names??" "None were given but he mentioned a nepilim who was a friend and right hand man of both garrisons and Saint.." Dean said a deep frown on his face as he watched Sam's face raise with both fear and surprise. "There's... a... WHAT?!" Sam half yelled as Y/n and Benny both ran into the room. "Benny sensed some sort of distress and I heard the bang of the door what happened?!" Y/n asked theyre heart racing almost overwhelming the vamp beside her if he wasn't running off adrenaline. "Yeah what happened brother'a?!" "Apparently a angel known as Saint who's also looking for Castiel, a nepilim who's a right hand man and a friend of both Cas' and another angel who's a marshal's garrison and a ton much more." Sam explained causing Benny and y/n to look at each over in fear, surprise and more.

Dean got up. "Benny, Sammy, y/n let's go make up a plan back at the bunker it should be warded against angels so anything that tries to get in can't." Dean explained not really wanting to go but they had no choice now. "All three of you go get packed we'll leave now."

Y/n's pov

You walked into your room everything feeling so wrong, Benny was right behind you given he didn't have to pack his bag, he looked at you and smiled that damned smile why was it fucking with you?? You sighed and walked to the drawer looking over one of the more private drawers, that familiar feeling of a cold whooshing air coming up your feet, legs, thighs, hips, waist, chest and now.. your cheeks flushed. "Hey Benny can you leave the room while I pack my bags, I need to be alone." "Of course partner come get me if I'm needed." Benny answered leaving. You turned back to the drawer unlocking it and opening it, inside was a few outfits and some high heels. "Can't let Benny know about this." You muttered and packed them up with the rest of your stuff a sigh resting against your lips. You walked out to the impala placing your bag in the back with Dean, Sam and benny's before getting into the impala and laying against the window. "You okay y/n?" Dean asked adjusting the rear-view mirror, you barely lifted your head from the window only nodding. "Come on something's wrong." Dean insisted knowing your actions weren't your normal self right away. "It's nothing Dean, seriously I need time." You snapped and he backed off seeming to wince a bit at the raised voice, it seemed Sam did the same thing but you knew it wasn't the way you snapped at Dean it was the noise.

Getting back to the bunker was absolute hell, the more questions you were asked the more you hated it but eventually Benny snapped unexpectedly. "Just leave her be partner! They are clearly exhausted and need rest!" Deans FanFiction green eyes looked shocked slightly as he tried to repress his shot up nerves, it was the same way with Sam's hazel expect he allowed himself to show such a shock not repress it. Back at the bunker.

Benny's pov

Everything felt off to Benny his vampiric instincts kicking in, especially nearby y/n and he had to feed way more. "Hey old man!" Y/n said playfully later that night as the vampire sat in his chair, a hot mug resting on the table steam coming off the liquid, a news paper in one hand and half folded. "Back in my day kids had respect for they're elders." Benny retorted not even looking up or adjusting his reading glasses as he grabbed his mug. "Fineee.." It was a half whine that escaped y/n's lips as they plopped onto the chair. "Well while Sammy and Dean-o are out I think we should talk dirty secrets for the boys!" "Alright." Benny said placing down the news paper with a loud cackle. "Well you first." Benny said looking at Y/n, he never was interested in others dirty secrets but since Dean and him were in purgatory and Dean found out some things about Benny he'd love to keep quiet he's interested alright. "Well when Sammy was gone off to collage I remember we ran into dad once while on our own little hunt, and I remember seeing Dean so scared the entire time and extra careful not to rip anything on his clothes wanna know why?" "Why?" "Because when I walked into the motel room apparently Dean was so focused on changing out his panties for boxers he didn't see me see his panties." Y/n started to laugh at the memory and Benny chuckled himself as he drank from his mug. "Huh. Well than." Benny said laughing still. "I know something about Sam I guess, it was a pass by mention from Dean back in purgatory." "What was it?" Y/n asked. "Sam used to cuddle up to Deans chest and mumble old folklore he'd read over when bored, his favourite was the wendigo lore so he'd go on and on about cannibalism for a couple of hours until he fell asleep."

Y/n bursted out laughing as he looked at the other, watching this Benny felt off, he felt his body suddenly surge with the instinct to block off whatever he was suddenly feeling. "I'm gonna go check on the progress with Dean and Sam for that saint pal." Y/n tilted they're head but nodded and with that Benny basically bolted into the war room. "Please tell me you've got something!" "Yeah we've got some information what's going on Benny?" "Nothing just tell me." Benny said taking a seat on one of the metal chairs. "Well here's what we have." Sam started. "Saint is a arch angel who was known to be the angel of the fiery garden referring to Lilith's garden a old legend that there wasn't just one garden known as eden, there was one known as הגן המושלם or the perfect garden, the first garden that belonged to Adam and Lilith, Lilith being his first wife who rebelled, since saint has been in charge of that seal." "Seal?" Dean and Benny said in unison. "It was one of the 66 seals, actually it was the second official seal, basically it goes along this line. שלך שמפעיל שלמות אמיתית וטהורה מפעיל הטעיית אימה ושחיתות אמיתית which translates to thy who activates true and pure perfection, activates true horror, deception and corruption." "Which is basically what saint may have did but it didn't kick up anything." "No it could have.. see Lucifer had offspring correct? Gabriel had some as well right?" "Wait what." "Just some old legend ties with some other this relax, anyway. The main we need to worry on here is, Anarchy who's the offspring of Lucifer the angel east of hell aka eden." "So basically eden was.. the opposition of perfection?" "Kinda." Sam answered Dean. "Now Saints friend who's a nepilim aka Roman who's a son of Gabriel is probably going to call in Hunter at any time who's a marshal of heaven who's rumored to be together with the marshal of hell sage." "And how did you get all this information?" Dean asked. "Men of letters books." "Of course." Dean retorted. "Now for a game plan as you put it." Sam said with a smirk and with that the night drifted.

To be continued.