Declaration of war

Sakura said with a horrified face showing the files, the kages' jaw dropped,in Naruto's heart he knew he was the real Boruto but he just didnt't want that monster to be Boruto, the body belonged to Boruto but there was no emotion, Naruto thought that he should receive all the blame, if only he wasn't rude to Boruto in the chunin exams, Boruto being a cheater was part of his fault too because he wanted to receive attention and acknowledgement. Naruto just looked down with a sad expression feeling guilty and thinking it was all his fault.

Before the 5 kage meeting In hidden rain village-

"So? Why did you gather all the top secrets of the great nations?"

Nikki asked as she was sitting in the opposite sofa of Boruto. They currently have all the top secrets and weaknesses of the 5 great nations in their hands.

"Of course it's to fuel up the 5th Great Ninja War"

Boruto said, he was holding a bundle of papers that he stole from the 5 great nations.

"I know you can defeat all the 5 kages but don't you think taking the whole 5 great nations is a bit ridi-"

Nikki was cut off by one of the hidden rain ninja, he barged into Boruto's mansion.

"L-Lord Boruto t-the kages of hidden star, hidden sound, hidden waterfall and hidden snow has arrived!"

The shinobi declared, Nikki was dumfounded whereas Boruto smirked and got out of the sofa to welcome the kages.

"Boruto, what is happening?"

Nikki asked as she couldn't process what was happening.

"You will see."

Boruto stated and left the room.

After a few minutes Nikki was summoned into a room where 5 small nation's kages were seated.

The kage of hidden sound- Lord daisuke

The kage of hidden waterfall-Lord Enji

The kage of hidden star-Lord Sora

The kage of hidden snow- Lord Soma

The kage of hidden rain- Boruto

The atmosphere was heavy, the big stars sitting in a single room was quite unbelievable. They were all sitting around a big round table which was placed in the middle of the room.

Boruto signalled Nikki to sit in a chair which was beside the door. She thought why was she summoned in a serious conversation between the kages but then again Boruto was always calculated so there must something.

"I take that you guys have already read the news."

Boruto smirked as he asked the other kages, to Boruto they were just weaklings to fuel up the war, but then again he has to act respectful to gain their trust as he was too lazy to kill the kages of small nations and lead the 5 small nations.

"Yes we did, we can't believe you have defeated the kages of 5 great nations, specially the hokage"

The kage of hidden waterfall, Enji,brimmed with joy. To the 5 small nations, the great nations were their natural enemies. During all the 4 great wars, the small nations experienced heavy casualities. Some lost their house, some lost their parents, some lost their child, some died of hunger and many more. They all had to suffer this much although they had no business in these wars.

They wanted to form a alliance between the  small villages to go against the 5 great nations but the 5 great nations were too powerful so there was no point in doing so. Moreover, the hidden rain was taken over by some rogue ninjas so the chances kept decreasing. But after Boruto defeated the kages there was a spark of hope for them.