Comfort

MENTIONS SWEARING, BURNS AND BLOOD!!! Enjoy <3

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was a normal day for (Y/N) (L/N). Their bully was being a massive... (author-chan thinking of a nice word) pain in the butt. Their bully, (r/n) was yelling insults and threatening them like normal. It was just a normal day, that's all. (Y/N) has told their teacher about the bullying but they did nothing if anything it made the bullying worst from that day one. 

Flashback

"Oi (L/N)! Why don't you just kill yourself?! You're so useless" (R/N) yelled from across the class room. The teacher was out doing whatever, probably smoking or getting more coffee.  Today (Y/N) decided they had enough and was going to tell the teacher about the bullying. 

The bell had rang meaning it was home time. (Y/N) had stayed behind to talk to their sensei. "Sensei, can I talk to you about something?" The male teacher nodded "Of course, (L/N), you can talk to me about anything" (Y/N) sighed and started to tell him about everything. The male teacher nodded while his student was explaining everything.  He stood up "Well (L/N), thank you for telling me this, I'll see what  can do." 

The next day

"HEY YOU, FREAK!" (Y/N) turned around in dread. 'well fu-' "What do you want (R/N)?" (Y/N) asked holding their books close to your chest. "WHY THE HELL DID YOU SNITCH ON ME?! NOW MY DAD IS GOING TO TAKE AWAY MY PHONE!" The bully grabbed (Y/N)'s wrist and kept yelling at them, (Y/N) rolled their eyes. 

"How is that my problem?"  Their bully glared at them. "You know what, you whore!" The bully started to squished their arm even more. "I'll give you what you deserve!" The bully used their quirk, fire, to burn into (Y/N)'s (s/c) skin. "FU- STOP THAT!" (Y/N) screamed.  (R/N) grinned like a maniac and then stopped after a few more seconds. "Learn your place bitch" R/N) let go and started walking off.

"Asshole" (Y/N) whispered under their breath. (Y/N) came home in tears, they slammed the door shut that day not opening to anyone.

End of the flashback

Now the beautiful (Y/N) (a/n boys can be beautiful as well! and you are super beautiful reader!) is in class B of the most famous and best school there is school, U.A. Of course their bully was extremely jealous of them once they found out. 

FIRST POV

Class B was really nice to you. Kendo and Kodai are your closest female friends while Awesa and Manga are your closest male friends and so far everything has been going really well! They'd help you if you need help and they include you in everything.  All of you were open with each other but you didn't tell them about the bullying.

Today, (R/N) had come up to you with their friends and beating you up. They kicked you and kept punching you till you were coughing out of blood. They had you clawed up in a beetle position as they kept beating you, throwing insults and threats. They did this for a while to they walked away while you picked up your bag from the cold ground. You sighed and made your way home. 

"Hey, hun! How are you?" Asked your elderly neighbour, Your elderly neighbour would usually care for you when your parents were out doing whatever. "I'm fine just had a rough day at school" You said walking to your room. "Is that blood? Oh dear, come here" She cleaned you up and let you rest in your room. 

You opened your bag to see that they stole your notes and some money you had. You lay in bed and just began to nap. You woke up a hour to see food on your table with a note. 

'Hi, dear just to let you know this is dinner, I made you your favourite!' 

-Neighbour

You took the food and began eating. Once you were done you went to put the plate in the sink. 'what a really shitty day' you thought in your head. 

In the morning you went to school and it continue as normal although the sports festival was coming up. "Class, in 2 weeks time we'd be having the sport festival" Vlad king looked at his clip board. The class cheered "AND REMEMBER TO DO YOUR BEST AND BEAT CLASS A!" Vlad King cheered. "But for now chose your class reps, I'll be here sitting and grading papers just don't do anything dumb" The grey head male said.

The class agreed on a voting system. Vlad got up and counted the votes. "KENDO WITH 7 VOTES AND SHOUDA WITH 5!" The blood hero announced.  That's all that important things that you recalled. 

When you were walking back home, (R/N) and their "gang" showed up. 'Jesus, they know where I live and go, obsessive much?' (R/N) was glaring at you. 'take a picture it'll last longer' you said in your head rolling your eyes. (R/N) walked up to you and was about to slap you when suddenly they was stopped by a hand stopping their hand. 

You looked to see Monoma grabbing their wrist and burning it with their own quirk. "I recommend you stop being a little pathetic imbecile or I'll just simply use your quirk to burn off all of your skin" Monoma smiled.

"WHO THE HELL ARE YOU?!" (R/N) screamed in his ear. "Jesus not only are you this weak but you remind me of a crow. Annoying, useless and so full of themselves." Monoma tightened his grip on (R/N)'s (s/c) skin. 

After screams few skins, the blonde let go and threw another 2 insults at them and their gang. They quickly ran away, Monoma scoffed and asked if you were alright. 

"I'll be alright just nothing bad" You said shrugging. "Do you want to perhaps talk about it?" You shook your head. Monoma pulled you in for a hug. "Tell me, (L/N), do they do this to you everyday?" You stayed quiet, Monoma sighed and let go. 

"Let me walk you home" Monoma asked as you hesitantly agreed. You and him walked home in compete silence. You opened your door when Monoma spun you around to see him. "I know this seems out of character for me but just know that I'm here for you and I'll do anything to keep you safe" Monoma was about to leave but you pulled him into your house and told him everything.

"WHAT STUPID SCUMS! I WILL GET THEM!" Monoma said, you calmed him down. "I hate to admit it but they're worse than class A!" Monoma complained. That night he complained about class A and you complained about the bullies. It was a dramatic night that night. 

A/N WOOHOO got this done! Might be wondering where the grammar and spelling went? Out the window.