Part one

It all happened 3 hours ago

Pure vanilla was at the kingdom while i was reading a book with the rest of the ancients then we all got teleported.This is where the war began we were all teleported into a white room idk where was i so did the others then all the epics came we were all confused we all had questions that all wanted those answers . So we looked around to find out we were in a video game console.I was scared , nervous, and did not want anything but as you all know changes happen a lot so i had to go look around Until i saw a bald mii. I said Hi Baldi ( haha baldis bacis) then he started talking "you know that was a insult for me " I just ignored him pure vanilla wanted to ask what was going on then she looked at a bald mii and just said oh you deal with that i feel bad for ya. I just looked at the mii confused what in heck are you i said he just stood there okay i said ( insert the ronald mc donald slide from ron ) i just stood there.White lily said can i get him i just said sure he pulled out a axe and we all hid from i just said YOUR A CREEP DUMASS CREATURE THAT IS ALIVE.He he turned sad ( poor him) welp thats what you get bitch i said  he was making fun of me the entire day then i snapped and deleted him. Next thing the war happend. I said OKAY HUH YOU WANNA PLAY LIKE THAT LISTEN HERE BUDDY BOY I WANT YOU TO DIE IN A DITCH AND NEVER COME OUT AND COOKED IN THE OVEN THEN FRIED TO.A.CRISP. And into the oven then cookie time " mii has feeling too ya know"  the mii said i said no they dont because there bald .