4

"Why are you still single hyung? Surely there's some people out that's crazy for you?", Jisung asked once he finds out that this hot neighbor of his is single.

For someone as good looking as him, there's absolute no way that no one has not confessed yet to him.

Even Jisung was on the verge of confessing too if he didn't see this guy as one of his best friend now instead of a random handsome guy.

And the said handsome guy laughed at him and say, "I don't know, I just don't see myself being in a relationship"

"Why not?"

"Maybe because I want to spend my love for someone who I can relate to?"

Jisung halted his steps to let out a dramatic gasp, also stopping the other to walk deeper in the park. "Am I not relatable enough for you hyung?", he teased.

But the only answer he got was a hit to the shoulder in return.

Now, why does everyone likes to hit me on the shoulder so much?, the Ravenclaw thought to himself. Even Hyunjin too always hit him there when something doesn't go his way.

"I meant, relate to me in some sort of... Emotion I guess? You know what I mean Hannie", Changbin chuckled, totally oblivious to the fact that he had just given the boy a new nickname.

Jisung tilted his head at the name and ask, "Hannie? Me?", he pointed to himself cluelessly. "Who else dumbo?"

The younger couldn't find the strength in him to hold back the smile from blooming on his face and broke out into a shy grin.

"No, it's just that.. No one calls me that before"

"For real? What about your friends? You said you have been friends with them for six years now?", Changbin asked, worrying and pitying the younger boy at the same time.

Now that he mentioned, he never see any of the boy's friends for the past two years he had move and become his neighbor.

Not once he could even caught a glimpse of what they look like, even from afar.

He thinks that this might be the right time to mention it. "Talking about your friends.. How come I've never seen them before?", questioning the suddenly tensed boy.

But he wasn't sorted into the house of intelligence for nothing so lying his way out is better than exposing the truth to the muggles, or at least that's what Jisung thought.

 "O-Oh, you know how I go to boarding school right? So their houses are all far away from mine", he managed to stutter out the lie.

That seems like it's not as convincing to the older since he ask more, "But didn't you said that they were Koreans? Who goes to the SAME British boarding school as you?"

I don't need you to become Sherlock Holmes now you Peppa pig looking hot stuff, Jisung groaned internally.

"Why are you suddenly interested hyung? You never asked about my friends before"

"I have always been interested, it's just that I never brought it up"

"Then why did you bring it up now??"

Jisung saw the suspicious squinted eyes that the older was giving him so he turned away and continue his walk in the park earlier, leaving his companion behind.

The only thing that accompanied them is silence as the two neighbors sat across each other in the very familiar train to the both of them, as soon as their break is over and a new year of school is starting again.