Yeet

A menacing glow overtook her eyes, and the sight was not one to take lightly, for it deeply scared him. He took a shaky breath and scanned the room for ways to escape, but she held a tight grasp on his shirt collar. She had cold, blank eyes which pierced his soul, and she looked as if she felt nothing when she took the shivvie out of her pocket and, once again, pierced his soul. She stared at him for a few seconds, seemingly not breathing, her face not even giving out any glimpse of emotion. She could barely hear the bellowing screams as she let him go immediately, the man gasping for air and crying in pain as tears overtook him, and he began whimpering with a chest that was now soaked in red hot liquid. She just left the room, feeling disconnected yet oddly comforted by the idea that she completed the task... Her task. She had dreamed about this moment, ever since the day they got married. She kept thinking about it all day, every day, until it was all that she could reminisce about. Breath hitched in her throat, knuckles interlocked into fists, her excitement overtook her as she ran back into the room, stepping on him and grabbing his neck, twisting it in such awful ways that had him plead, had him scared, had him scarred. Even through all that, her face continuously held the same blank stare. You would assume a cow slaughter was happening from the noises he was making, but the neighbors knew better; they drew their blinds and blasted music, hoping that their children would be able to sleep that night.