Herb x Sparkling

Oh no its time for this ship and smut

Contains: blood kink, knife kink, yandere idk and uh like sex torture i think?

"Sparky wake up."

Sparkling passed out, and still is, though trying to open his eyes.

"Sparky?"

Silence grew more after the name being called.

"Sparky!"

Sparkling woke up and gasped. His wrists were tied up and mouth covered by duck tape. He looked around, processing everything and panicked until he saw herb. "Aw wakey wakey sparky! Your finally up!" Sparkling tried saying something but it was muffled. "Oh right the tape- sorry!" Herb said and gently took the duck tape off. When it was off sparkling's face he panted. "Herb where am I?!" Sparkling said in a panic and herb put a finger over sparklings mouth. "Shh Sparky. No need to yell. Your in my basement."

Sparkling calmed down and looked away. Herb sighed and stood up. He tugged on sparklings hair and he gasped. "Now you listen to me, why the fuck were you talking to vampire." Sparkling looked pissed. "What do you mean?! All i did was give him a drink!-" He got cut off by a half moan when herb tugged his hair harsher and noticed the aroused Sparkling. "Aw, are you turned on by me pulling your hair? Hm? Kinky bastard. I bet you like me talking to you this way. It makes you want me hm?" Sparkling was blushing and nodded. Herb giggled and walked to a little table that had tiny wheels on it. There was a collection of knives on it and other weapons and needles on there.

Herb picked up a small knife, with a sharp blade. He walked up to the sitting sparkling and kneeled down to him. He put the knife under his chin and sparkling was blushing. He had little heart pupils in his eyes and herb smirked. He pushed the blade in his skin and sparkling moaned. "Aw, do you want me to cut you? You wanna feel the burning pleasure from my blade?~" Sparkling got more aroused. "Y-yes!.. I- I need it herb!~" Herb smirked and slit his chin slowly. (Only a little cut-) Sparkling moaned and smiled softly in pain and pleasure. Herb put the blade down and pinned herb to the wall and kissed him. Sparkling kissed back while herb got on top of sparkling more.

Im gonna do a part 2 💃💃💃✨
Sorry me has to go bed-