"Sick..but cute."

The next day kageyama woke up with a fever.

He decided to still go to practice because he thought he'd feel better soon. He grabbed is uniform, changing into it before slipping his shoes on and running out the door. Once he made it  to practice he felt very lightheaded.

"Mh..it's so hot in here.."

Kageyama sat down on the bench, his face turning slightly red.  The only one who noticed was ennoshita. 

"Hey. Kageyama you alright? You don't look well.."

"Mh.."

Kageyama looks up at ennoshita before quickly looking away. He felt horrible. His throat was so dry. He suddenly felt the urge to throw up. Luckily he didn't....yet.

Soon the rest of the team noticed aswell and now they were all gathered around him. Asking him questions like "what's wrong" "are you okay" "do you need some water?" This drove kageyama insane. The feeling of everyone's eyes on him made him feel even sicker. Suddenly.....

"ACK"

"OH MY GOD"

"WHAT THE-"

Kageyama threw up. He tried his best to avoid the floor so he mostly threw up on himself. That was embarrassing...he shouldn't have came to practice today. He wanted to cry. 

He started mumbling. "sorry.."

"Kageyama of you didn't feel good you should have told us! Here have a towel to wipe yourself off. Do you have another pair of clothes?" Sugawara says worried.

"I-I..I only brought a jacket with me..though it's pretty big.."

"Go change and we'll wait for you okay?"

"Mhm.."

𝗧𝗜𝗠𝗘𝗦𝗞𝗜𝗣

Kageyama changed into the jacket. It reached his thighs and he didn't really have any pants to wear under, so he was just wearing his boxers. You couldn't really see them though because of the jacket.

Kageyama was sitting back on the bench. His head was so hot. He looked so vulnerable. Everyone had their eyes on him. Their cheeks slightly red. Ennoshita sat beside kageyama to try and comfort him a bit.

Kageyama stared at ennoshita before leaning onto his shoulder. Enno started blushing. Kageyama wrapped his arm around ennoshita's arm and quickly fell asleep. 

AHHH he was so cute. Sugawara ended up taking a picture of kageyama while he was sleeping. They decided to just let him sleep until practice was over.

(𝗬𝗲𝘀 𝗶 𝗸𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗶 𝗹𝗲𝗳𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆 𝗼𝗻 𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗱𝗮 𝗮 𝗰𝗹𝗶𝗳𝗳 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲𝗿. 𝗕𝘂𝘁 𝗗𝗼𝗻𝘁 𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆, 𝗶𝘁𝘀 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗹𝗼𝘁) <3