Prologue

The golden city stretched out infront of the two Gods. Although there were obvious differences, the younger of the two gods thought Asgard had the same aura as all godly dwellings. It felt cold and unwelcoming.

Not for the first time, the younger god longingly recoiled his time among the mortals. He remembered his mother's unconditional love and the warmth of her smile. A fragment of his own smile formed on his face al almost reached his broken eyes. He remembered the impossible odds and dangers he faced with his friends. Then he remembered their fates.

And just like that the smile was instantly gone, replayed by a sharp pain in his chest. It wasn't fair. Why should the fates decide he alone should live when all he wanted to do was join his comrades in Elysium.

The older of the two gods could sense the internal battle raging in the younger's mind and sighed for there was not much he could do.

"Come along, cousin." The older said patting the Raven haired god on his shoulders. "We have a meeting with another pantheon we cannot be late to." With that, the older god flashed away, shortly followed by the younger god.

_____________________________________

Okay there is the introduction. I hope you liked it. I'm thinking about writing in fist person, but it felt right for that to be in third person. See you Later!