Mumma, Papa....

He entered the house as quietly as he could, knowing that almost everyone would be asleep by now. He'd gone to drop Disha home.
Fuck! He hated her... 
And wasn't Maa overreacting a bit,... He'll have to Stop this drama before it goes any further. He'd seen how far a scene like this could go, and he had no intention of being in Dev's shoes.

        Feeling a bit parched , he walked to the kitchen to get some water. His thoughts momentarily going to the stock that he'd been arranging in the store. While returning from dropping that Dur-dasha home, he'd arrived at the store with intention to help Kaka close it. He saw how Kaka was busy checking the new arrivals, and decided to help... Leading to him arriving home Legit few hours later.
        He turned the kitchen light on, and was surprised to see how clean it looked. He could have sworn there was a mess here in the evening. A small smile crept to his face as he thought how well Raavi could take care of things. Grabbing a glass of water he stood at the kitchen entrance looking at their angan. He imagined Raavi going around after everyone had left, making sure that Krish didn't slack in clearing out all the decorations. He could see her, in her pretty pink attire collecting all the garlands and fairy lights and packing them up properly, but with a little frown on her cute face.
   She'd have gone to bed by now , right?.... She was already too tired when he'd left. Probably he should've gone back home right after dropping that Aafat. He could've helped her....and Krish, and probably Dev and Rishita bhabi to clear it all.
    Releasing a inaudible sight, he berated himself for not thinking properly and leaving his Chipkali to do this all by herself. Because no matter what, he knew his brothers, he knew there was only so much Raavi could order Krish, and that bandar didn't always listen to everything. Also Dev wasn't much good at packing the decorations up, cuz having asthetic sense of decoration and being able to actually implement it were two different things. Rishita bhaabi....  he won't be wrong in saying that she'd have gone to bed too soon, one -she had a job to be at tomorrow and two- his Chipkali was too sacrificing at times, she'd have asked Rishita bhaabi to let everything be and go rest after such a long day.
       Gadhedi! She'd been working since morning.... What did she think of herself!
Maami ke ghar to isse eak bartan nai dhoya jaata tha.... Khaana? Ghadhedi khud bhooki mar jaati thi agar Maami ya Anita na bana de.... Kaam? Chudail khud ke ghar pe zaadu bhi na lagaye, Dust Allergy keh ke.....
   Aur yaha.....

     It's definitely a good thing that you are letting her go, she definitely deserves better. His thoughts had turned to Anita's excuse of acting. He wondered how ignorant Bhaabi, Gombi and Maa could be! If his Chipkali ever made a accusation then it had to be true. That girl didn't have half a Intuitive bone, meaning she always saw good in people and would Never speak unless she had some proof. Even Krish was aware of how Anita had been eyeing Gombi for years now. He'll keep an eye on both, his Chipkali as well as that OilyAnita, and ..... probably take a stand for Raavi next time.
      Someone has to! No-one stood by her, or tried to hear her out, sometimes his family was too caught up in the moment to even analyse what they did....

       Telling his mind to not go spiralling into thinking mode, he quickly kept the glass away and turned off the lights. He was planning to go and lie down on his Khat but realised that he was still in his functional attire. Well he could always just sleep without his vest on....but no! What if Rishita bhaabi....no, let's not increase the number of kaanda happening in this house.
Planning to quickly grab something from his closet and change , he walked towards his room. Not that he wanted to see his Chudail sleep....she looked too damn gorgeous when asleep. 
         No Shiva! Bad, too bad! Don't fall for what you can never have, don't pray for what was never yours, and don't go after something that is too far off your reach.

       The minute he entered his...her...their... Uhh! The Room... his instincts started to work. He felt uneasy, and... parched? Hadn't he just drank almost 2 glass of water! Where did all that paani go? He unconsciously made his steps quiter, and tried not to reach for the light switch , probably knowing that the person inside would be alarmed.
       First thing he noticed was, that she wasn't on th bed, sleeping or lying or even sitting.... She had kinda hidden herself between his side of bed and the adjoining bed side table, on the floor. The light from outside window right in front of her, was the only thing that was illuminating the room. She had crouched her back in a curve that would surely leave a crink coming morning, her shivering form made her look even smaller. He didn't know what it was, or Why it was that she was crying but.... He knew he had a part it making her cry like this. Yes, without even looking at her face he knew she was crying. His heart pained, it ached and it almost bled to see her whenever she did this. He could've sworn that he hadn't seen her so helpless after returning from the Haveli.
     Except for the days that you both fought on the streets, outside the Mandir, in your angan and probably their room aswell.
      Fuck! He was the reason that she always cried! Anytime...everytime... But he could justify that crying phase of hers when he insulted her, she'd be happy after all this ended.... It was all for her own good. But right now, he couldn't think of one proper reason for her to breakdown.... Her Sister? His Dhara bhabhi? Maa? Maybe Rishita said something? Seeing Dur-Disha?     The last one made his heart do a little dance, (even if he didn't feel happy about the situation). Had Raavi finally felt jealous enough to notice that she liked Shiva? Or was it his wishful thinking as well?? Or maybe not.... And she must be wishing to leave the PN, (and him) sooner , so that she didn't have to handle all this zamela...