MISSION

3rd POV
As the teens were getting ready to go to the mission zenitsu decided to visit nezuko

Zenitsu POV
"Hey nezuko you awake?" I whisper so if she was asleep I wouldn't wake her up
"Mhm!" She mumbled loudly 'looks like she is happy'
" are you ready for today's mission?" I asked giggling from her excitement
"mmmmmh" she said a bit disappointed
"Your not? Then what are you happy for?" That's confusing I thought she was happy about that.
"MHM MMhmH" Nezuko said almost yelling
"Woah nezuko calm down and who is lady Tamayo???" I stand in confusion did tanjiro ever bring this lady up??? Who is this lady Tamayo?."
"Mmhmm mHmHmmmmmMmmHm" oh so lady Tamayo is a demon like her and is a doctor. It's good to know there are good demons.
"Oh it feels good to know that there are good demons out there and you look very happy that you might be able to see her after the mission"
"Mhm!"
"Zenitsu where are you!! We have to go!"
"Oh sorry nezuko I have to go you might want to go back too before your brother notices your gone"

3rd POV
As the teens are walking through the forest The blonde yelling complaining how he isn't ready to die while the feminine looking male keeps on trying to fight the teens.
"Guys please stop trying to fight each other"
"Well it's not my fault this IDIOT boar keeps on trying to fight me!!!!"
"HAH I AM NOT AN IDIOT!!!!!!"
"SAYS THE ONE WHO DOESN'T KNOW HOW TO READ OR WRITE"
"OH YOUR ON-" says the boar mask teen about to pounce on the blonde ready to fight him.
"ACK WHAT THE HELL INOSUKE!!!"
"HAH YOU DESERVE IT!!!!"
"Umm guys...."
The teens keep yelling at each other who are now hitting each other
"GUYS!!!"
"WHAT" both the teens yelling
"I have a strong scent of a demon here"
"....."
"Tanjiro I'm scared I can hear something moving really quickly" said the teen panicking
"What do you mean I can't hear anything"
"Me neither" said the confused teens
"It's coming from over there" says the blond pointing to a tree"
"What do you mean all I see is a tree" said the boar teen in annoyance
"What I think he means is that he hears it behind the tree"
"It's moving really quickly" the blonde said pointing to different trees and is now shaking.
"I can't pinpoint where he's at. He's  moving to fast and his scent keeps moving different places"
"TANJIRO LOOK OUT!!" The red hair teen looks back just to get punched by a demon.
"ACK" Yelled the water user as tanjiro looks around for the demon he could see a small blur moving pretty quick. Before tanjiro knew it the blur was coming after him. Tanjiro manage to block most of his attacks before the demon stopped looking at him.
"I guess you aren't that bad" said the demon. The demon had a kimono on and a kitsune mask. Like the upper moon 2 he had a hand fan as a weapon and like upper moon 6 Daki. The demon looked more human than demon. The demon starts charging at the demon slayers tanjiro and inosuke are chargeing at the demon while zenitsu just stood there in fear.
"Looks like your little friend here isn't helping you" The demon starts charging at the blond. The blond was able to dodge the attack but the demon attacked from behind grabbing the blond "you don't seem that bad~ I might just keep you for myself~" said the demon putting the tip of the closed fan over his cheek.(means I fancy you in fan language)
"EH" yelled the blond trying to get out of the demons grip.

____________ZENITSU___________

==============================
That's it sorry. if your wondering I will leave small clues like last chapter for the next chapter or the upcoming chapters