my mom

Let's begin this, I am an avid reader of   hot stories,let myself be yash(change name). This story is about my own mom riya. She is a high class woman who is also a business woman and also a college professor. We r a rich family of delhi . We live in Lutyens delhi and we are trustee in many schools .my family consists of my dad harsh ( change name) ,mom and me and I have many cousins.

My dad is a busy man ...the man who earns a lot .but there is always a problem with such kinda man..they give meague time to there family... especially there wifey's. My mom understand this and she also has no expectations from dad now. Let me describe my mom.. she is 38 year old . 5'6". In height and slim built she is a gym and yoga freak. She runs a lot that keep her in shape.her stats are 39 27 38 . A perfect hourglass even at this age. She wears all kinda clothes but prefer traditional over Western sometimes. she has a special love for jewellery and photoshoot. Besides this  she has a large collection of high heels  sandals and wedges and she loves wear them at occasions.

 Besides this  she has a large collection of high heels  sandals and wedges and she loves wear them at occasions

We had a family function at our house and all the members were invited. mom wore a black saree and when she came out of the room she was looking amazing.her curves were inviting. The movement of her hips can get any man dive crazy. Plus her milky skin tone and modern saree draping are making me sweaty down there. She was wearing her saree down about 5 inches below her not so deep knotty navel. Which was pierced a year ago. But she is not wearing a ring in her cute navel.

The night was amazing , my mom has dance with aunts as all men are drunkards and in there private room. I was the only male family member present near all ladies.

 I was the only male family member present near all ladies

(How she dance)

I was feeling a bit guilty watching my own mom with so much hot feeling but couldn't control my raging hormones as I am 18 year old young man. That night after party me and my mom were relaxing on couch as dad was not at home, out for a business meet.
Mom was in same black transparent saree as in pic above. We were discussing about party and I complemented mom tht she was looking so beautiful in that saree. She says thank you my heart. I even complemented her that she doesn't look her age and is quite like a college girl to which she started blushing a bit.