The First Barrier

The group spend hours walking to the first barrier, with Bella leading the way with the map. When night breaks, they would camp for the nights, in 5 different tents, that appear from their magic. Cole and Jess share one tent, Rhys and Lucy share another, Evie and Astra share one, Bella and Ash share another and Shane and Angel shares one. 

On their first night, Angel is sleeping, with Shane next to her, when she suddenly starts shaking aggressively with sweat and screams in agony. Inside her mind, she finds herself, hung in chains around her wrists and ankles, and sees Eva torturing her, by carving her chest with the same symbols that Bella has. 

Angel's screams woke Shane up and he sits up to wake Angel up, as she screams in agony. "Angel! Angel!", Shane cried, as he held her shoulders. "Open your eyes.", Shane replied, as Angel suddenly opens her eyes and sees Shane on top of her, as she breathes heavily. "It's just a bad dream, it's only a bad dream.", Shane sighed. 

Angel breaks down and Shane pulls her up and they embrace emotionally. Angel buries her face into his chest as Shane held her and playfully pets her head for comfort. "It's ok, I'm here and I'm not going anywhere.", Shane sighed. 

"I saw Eva, she had me chained up and carved my chest with that same symbol that Bella had. I couldn't get away, it was so painful and suffering!", Angel cried. "Hey, it's ok. You're safe and I won't let anyone hurt you.", Shane sighed. Angel looks at Shane, who then comforts her once more. 

"Come on, let's go back to bed.", Shane sighed. "Ok.", Angel sighed as they lay back in the covers and Angel pulls Shane's arm and wrap it around her waist, which took him by surprise, as they return to bed. The next day, the group continues their journey to the first barrier. 

Eventually, they arrive to the first barrier, which is guarded by 2 dark wizards. "Just as expected. Eva have her wizards guard the barrier.", Bella sighed. "And there'll be more witches and wizards guarding the other barriers too.", Ash replied. "How do we get pass the barrier?", Jess asked. 

"We need to defeat them both, in order to get into the barrier.", Astra replied. "And we have the defeat the other witches and wizards to get pass the 5 remaining barriers.", Lucy replied. "Yes, but these guards will not give up without a fight. They will do anything to protect Eva. So we have to kill them swiftly, so we can get to Isaac and Lili fast.", Bella replied. 

"So, who's taking down who?", Rhys asked. "Ok, here's the plan. We'll be paired into two teams. Angel, Shane, Evie and Astra, you will take the wizard on the left, with Angel leading.", Bella replied. Angel looks at her aunt, seeing that she's been chosen to become leader.

 "Ash, Cole, Rhys, Jess, Lucy and myself and myself will take the wizard on the right, with me, leading.  We work together as a team and take down our opponents fast.", Bella replied. 

"Ok, get into your groups and positions.", Bella replied. "We're in position and ready to go!", Angel replied. "Ok, on my mark. 1, 2, 3. Go!", Bella cried, as both teams charge to the barrier with their magic and ready to strike, as the dark wizard guards goes to attack them. 

The first team, led by Angel attacks the wizard from their left, while the second team, led by Bella attacks the wizard from the right. Each team fights hard, taking down against one wizard and working together as a team to defeat them both. 

Both wizards were defeated and killed by both teams and the barrier opens and they pass through the first barrier. At Eva's castle, her informant informs her about the first barrier being broke into. "Your Grace, the first barrier has been broken into.", the informant replied. 

Eva looks up and sense Angel and her friends entering the first barrier. "I knew it.", Eva replied, as she goes down to the dungeon, where Isaac and Lili are still held captive. "I have great news for you two. Your daughter has entered the first barrier, and she's not alone.", Eva replied, showing Isaac and Lili, her magic mirror, of Angel and the others walking through the barrier. 

Isaac sees Bella, next to Angel and recognises her. "Bella...", Isaac sighed. "That's right, your sister is with her, along with other people you may know.", Eva replied. "But don't worry, we'll kill them too, including your sister.", Eva smiled. Isaac realises that Bella has put herself in harm's way once again. "If you hurt my sister...", Isaac replied, but Eva interrupts him again.

"Threaten me again, I'll make you choose who to save. Your daughter, or your sister. If you choose Angel, Bella dies. But if you choose Bella, Angel dies. Your choice, if you ever threaten me again.", Eva replied as she walks away. Isaac breaks down and Lili comforts him. 

Back outside, the group have passed the first barrier and they look at the map to get to the second barrier. "Ok, second barrier, we have to go to the mountains to get there.", Angel replied. "Ok, then let's get going.", Cole replied and everyone starts walking to the second barrier.